ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had Olive, Tan, and Black at my store just yesterday.  As I mentioned a couple pages back, I bought a pair but I'll be returning today since they are too tight on my calves. 
wait theres a tan? proxy boys?

how about the times square nyc one
They def. should have them.

Only colors I have personally seen in store are Black/Olive.

The biggest size is 36 which with the stretch in in the waist is likely 38.

So they are a little bigger than normal so maybe wanna size down one size from normal for a snugger fit.

just copped a 34, and im 5'10 but this pic got me reconsidering that order lol. The thighs on the 30 look huge. How much do u weigh?
Im hefty dude lol...

I can squeeze into a 36 but still got about 10-20 lbs. to go before they look decent on me lol.

But I'd rather have em now and work to get into them then to pass and maybe never come around again.

That's why imo they fit bigger than normal if i can get into them

hateanddestroy hateanddestroy :pimp: Congrats on the early delivery.
tumblr_lmlwvsAN8s1qj73e2o1_250.gif

I had the same situation, thinking they were coming in tomorrow I opted to pick up at FedEx tomorrow , checked the website said there were getting delivered today .. Lol smh

Same here. I did hold at a FedEx cause I'm getting mine delivered to my work and I won't be at work tomorrow. Now I see they're getting delivered today :smh:

Personally I think AQ > BB. the padding in the back makes the BB look more bulky and I don't really feel any difference in comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom