ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Both— it's a full application. There is really no way to test the bot portion until next release, since Adidas's other products don't follow the same protocol. 
ok. pm me when ur ready. i might have some time to work on it in the next couple of weeks. 

Both— it's a full application. There is really no way to test the bot portion until next release, since Adidas's other products don't follow the same protocol. 
Yeah, we need the new code and a way around captcha or just accepting it. Also I've played around with it a bit and even though I post the captcha to the server I get denied access to it. I suspect that adidas only allows certain IP's through which could be a hassle because then we need to tend to proxies.

My boy just caught a random RuVilla restock on a 9.5.. they put up an 9.5 and 8.5.. he got charged and received confirmation email for 9.5.. wondering if these were a glitch, cancelled orders... ? Is he eating?
nerd.gif
my page monitor didn't go off.  u sure?

Heart skipped a quick beat on that one lol

Just called SP, they said they haven't gotten any further instructions on what to do yet and I should call corporate and ask for their social media department and ask if emails have been sent out yet. I also asked if anyone had started coming in to pick up pairs if they won and he said no. I tried to fall both numbers but they're both disconnected, I guess they were getting blown up about Yeezy's :lol:

So I guess there's still a glimpse of hope, haven't taken that L just yet.

Just called SP, they said they haven't gotten any further instructions on what to do yet and I should call corporate and ask for their social media department and ask if emails have been sent out yet. I also asked if anyone had started coming in to pick up pairs if they won and he said no. I tried to fall both numbers but they're both disconnected, I guess they were getting blown up about Yeezy's
laugh.gif

So I guess there's still a glimpse of hope, haven't taken that L just yet.
Damn, good info, lets hope that they do give it out and the employees dont keep them, dammit ! 

Damn, good info, lets hope that they do give it out and the employees dont keep them, dammit ! 

As many stores as they have, I don't think they would let the employees keep them all. My fingers are still crossed that they come through.

FYI, I guess this is what the email will look like if you are picked and win. Not 100% sure though, keep an eye out.

View media item 1927171

As many stores as they have, I don't think they would let the employees keep them all. My fingers are still crossed that they come through.

FYI, I guess this is what the email will look like if you are picked and win. Not 100% sure though, keep an eye out.
Yeah i saw that when they got it , but i thought it was for like to enter the raffle lol idk 

Oh and by the way, I just found out I am "unbanned" from Adidas.com!!! I didn't do anything or call my ISP yet, I just had a page monitor go off for it and I was able to get on the site, whereas before it just led me to a white screen. Now I just need to get "Unbanned" from the Footsites :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom