ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my size 7 in yesterday and love the way they feel compared to the 8 TD 

gonna break them out soon im a sucker for black, im in all black right now at work lol 
Is your true size an 8? I wear 7.5-8 so dont know what size id wear in these since I unfortunately struck out everytime, hoping for some luck in the future

To that person that received the PBs without a Confirmation Email/Shipping Email did Adidas CS ever tell you your order didn't go through??? Because I read your story and I STILL haven't gotten refunded so I still have hope  

It's hosted on HostGator—it's even worse. But I am not paying more than 10 dollars a month for hosting on a site that is essentially for YOU guys.
HostGator, are you ******* kidding me. Switch to heroku og digitalocean. Also what country is your inventory checker for?

To that person that received the PBs without a Confirmation Email/Shipping Email did Adidas CS ever tell you your order didn't go through??? Because I read your story and I STILL haven't gotten refunded so I still have hope  
I still have a pending charge also but i'm not holding my breathe.

Is your true size an 8? I wear 7.5-8 so dont know what size id wear in these since I unfortunately struck out everytime, hoping for some luck in the future
With 350 boost I say go down .5, the material is snug but will stretch a little and you kind of want it snug because the upper is just prime knit.
Im a TTS 10 in nike and went with 9.5 in 350 boost and they fit great. Ultra boost I had to go .5 up, so 10.5 and they are super snug then mold to your foot. Coul dhave went TTS 10 with those but might have been too snug.

HostGator, are you ******* kidding me. Switch to heroku og digitalocean. Also what country is your inventory checker for?
US only. And I am not paying for anything else. That already required time, the cost of the domain, and monthly hosting fees. 

I saw a pic in here but thread moved too fast. Does anyone have a pic of pirates with a lace swap?

Im either gonna do white/black rope laces or black/white.

Got my size 7 in yesterday and love the way they feel compared to the 8 TD 

gonna break them out soon im a sucker for black, im in all black right now at work lol 
im same as you around 7.5-8 get most jays in an 8. I would go down .5 size or that full size which ever one you are able to grab should fit. The 8 had plenty of wiggle room left over but the 7 fit just perfect around my foot more like a sock 

12:50 pm and still no email from Shoe Palace...welp

zionzhjkueuzirjym2gs.w529.h352.jpg

Since you actually did make the inventory checker I assume that you read the javascript code from www.adidias.com/kanye. Are you planning further to make a bot? I would happily collaborate.
Yes, but it's iOS based only. Can you write Java for the Android version? I have all the logic done in Objective C already, it just needs to be switched Java.

Last edited:
I just got a notice from my hosting company about the traffic on the inventory site. How many people did you guys tell? 

Time to start taking "donations" go fund me. Jk... Repped through for sharing your talents with NT. Thanks!

I think this is Shoe palace 3rd online raffle for yeezys and I still haven't seen a single winner from here or the local facebook group....

Is SP is doing this for publicity?
Lol **** prob, got us all waiting for nuthin, dammit , we'll see when one hits at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom