ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 1000 missed posts in two days.. did I miss a drop? 
laugh.gif

I got that sticker on my adc pair also but I used a blow dryer to remove it. Shows ean instead of upc on barcode

These are fakes, the outsole where the ball of your feet and heel sit ("BOOST" writing) is supposed to be a off white not one continuum of the same shade of creme. Hope this helps
that's just the lighting fam, they are real

more pics here

My dude who manages villa also said the higher ups are telling them that same info about way more pairs per store .

Guess we will see

hate to do this, but can someone do a LC on some Moonrocks for me?

are the 7 dots on the Boost really a good sign they are legit?

Last edited:
Did "they" say that? I never once heard that Moonrocks were gonna be everywhere...not here or news sites. Only that retailers who got season 1 clothing would get them. I didn't keep up with the OTs so i can't comment on that release.
yea there was a ******** article about a month before the MR drop - when people didn't know what the next CW was gonna be - that said retailers/stockists were allowed to order like 5x as many pairs as the last 350 run. pretty much exact same story, never happened.

we'll see - if they're the burlap belugas then higher numbers might make sense.

TSG can confirm retailers will receive up to four times more Yeezy Boost inventory
So some of the retaiers will get 4 of each size instead of 1?

This will change nothing in the bot/bd world.

What this equates to:

(1 times yeezys) * (0% chance you cook) = 0 yeezys

(4 times more yeezy) * (0% chance you cook) = 0 yeezys

see how the end result is the same in both equations?

Last edited:
can anyone with knowledge of these cw names explain this next color way ? im guessing it isnt going to be the all whites

can anyone with knowledge of these cw names explain this next color way ? im guessing it isnt going to be the all whites
next 350 is almost definitely gonna be the all whites, IMO, since those are the only other ones we've seen on kanye/kardashians. as for colorway name, no idea but doesn't matter really.

in for belugas and chocolate 750s

even @ 4x the production, each CW would still sell out... aaaaaannndd resell would drop for those who missed out...

heres to hoping.. time will tell 

even @ 4x the production, each CW would still sell out... aaaaaannndd resell would drop for those who missed out...

i just wish the one produced more wasn't the one that admittedly looks like crap. the beluga 350s look like they aren't even primeknit, and don't seem to have a pattern.

same thing happened for a couple of people's 750 orders in UK except i dont think our packages were damaged. supposedly they said once the package goes back to the warehouse, you'll get refunded automatically and there's no way for them to resend it.
I was told this on the phone too.  However I kind of feel that they may have been tampered with.  There was a report on the news recently about shipping companies' employees opening and stealing things out of people's packages.  I find it a little to coincidencidental that this happened the day they were supposed to be delivered and to more then one person and yet some of the other orders to the same city made it safe and sound.  Especially after the whole thing they went through with the 750s here.    

[thread="641717"]Quote:[/thread]

i just wish the one produced more wasn't the one that admittedly looks like crap. the beluga 350s look like they aren't even primeknit, and don't seem to have a pattern.
yea the white doesnt seem to have the design on them.. but earlier pictures to me seemed like they had a gray or almost silver design..

There was a report on the news recently about shipping companies' employees opening and stealing things out of people's packages.  I find it a little to coincidencidental that this happened the day they were supposed to be delivered and to more then one person and yet some of the other orders to the same city made it safe and sound.  Especially after the whole thing they went through with the 750s here.    
The report on the news has nothing to do with what happened to the packages lol, turn off the FOX

this latest article if true is good news. people who are complaining saying instead of one pair its 4 pairs. But that still makes your chances better regardless of the numbers. they are still 4 times the amount haha

The report on the news has nothing to do with what happened to the packages lol, turn off the FOX
nah no fox here man can't trust them no more lmao been years lol.

either way if that's the case its messed up, and their idiots putting their jobs at risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom