ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't pay with a credit card I payed with a pre paid credit card lmao and adidas didn't charge me can I use it up and when they try to charge me they can't do anything about it ? Got the tans today and didn't get charged lmao

I didn't pay with a credit card I payed with a pre paid credit card lmao and adidas didn't charge me can I use it up and when they try to charge me they can't do anything about it ? Got the tans today and didn't get charged lmao

For some reason my prepaid and debit card didnt work at checkout. TBH I wouldnt try messing with ADC like that. Could warrant a blacklist which is just extra trouble you dont need.

Last edited:
ill give you 150 for them right now .. free money

May ban your ADC account and address,

And doe that 4 times the amount per store apply to footsites and ADC as well

Will they be receiving 4 times the amount as well

And doe that 4 times the amount per store apply to footsites and ADC as well

Will they be receiving 4 times the amount as well
it doesn't mean anything - Barneys received 10x the amount of MRs as PBs, and PBs were easier to cop on whole. They're just changing the relative allocation among retailers like they have with past drops.

roll.gif

So much hate on #FACTS everyone points out Nike vs adidas sales but in the song he specifically says "Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy" not "adidas adidas adidas" smh people LOVE to hate that man.

So much hate on #FACTS everyone points out Nike vs adidas sales but in the song he specifically says "Yeezy Yeezy Yeezy" not "adidas adidas adidas" smh people LOVE to hate that man.

Nobody talking about that anymore, doe

Doesn't matter how much they increase production if I can't even make it past the splash page.. I'll believe it when I cop 

You a busta, how you in here answering questions on the LC requests and then you go ahead and request a LC yourself. 
mean.gif
could be a different model,  I can lc 350s because I own pairs , but I have no 750s so I need help on those.

Last edited:
Sudes posting all crazy in this thread tryna get their post count up so they can get BD links lol.

One dude had 9 posts about nothing on one 30 post page lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom