ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FedEx just dropped off super excited to try them on. Ordered my size a 10.5 Open the box (drum roll) a dang 12.5!!!!
ADC using the same people Nike used to ship out the OVOs.

If you dont know, Nike shipped people the wrong sizes for OVOs

Last edited:
My pair from adc came in. Happy with them besides my right pair having hella glue stains smfh. And they put a receipt for me this time around.
View media item 1928931
Man I'll take a shoe filled with elmers glue vs a shoe two sizes to big hahah. I'm on the phone with adc customer service. Doubt anything will happen but hey you never know.

any place on the east coast in the tri state do size swaps like sole supremacy? i know its been asked before but i dont recall the places

Man I'll take a shoe filled with elmers glue vs a shoe two sizes to big hahah. I'm on the phone with adc customer service. Doubt anything will happen but hey you never know.
Smh at that ish bruh. I hope you get that resolved asap! Hopefully they plug you with the next release for their mess up.

Smh at that ish bruh. I hope you get that resolved asap! Hopefully they plug you with the next release for their mess up.
Got the good ol 20% on my next order. Well time to see if I can make a even trade. I just hope no one try's to say there fake after they hear this story. I wish I can say I have a invoice to go with box. But it may sound fishy to some people. But we will see. Lol.

FedEx just dropped off super excited to try them on. Ordered my size a 10.5 Open the box (drum roll) a dang 12.5!!!!
edit. see you got atleast 20 off, they should've offered more. That's a big mess up customer service wise. Bad Adidas.

Last edited:
Got the good ol 20% on my next order. Well time to see if I can make a even trade. I just hope no one try's to say there fake after they hear this story. I wish I can say I have a invoice to go with box. But it may sound fishy to some people. But we will see. Lol.
****. Good luck man! Crap situation.

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom