ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sn11242 gonna have a hard time moving those. Got s euro pair of 750s box tag is also different so people thought they were fake. Plus that box. Just move them for cash and save fees cause it's a serious hassle.

Last edited:
I saw the option for "shoepalace.com" on the raffle, but it said everywhere "instore raffle" so I thought maybe that was an error and everyone who entered for online would just get their entires tossed... that was my thinking and I stuck to it haha I entered for San Francisco. My sis works for Jet Blue so I get real cheap buddy passes and also have a guaranteed round trip ticket I need to use by July. Would cost me $24 round trip to fly to San Fran from Ft. Lauderdale. One of my best friends lives in San Fran so figured if I won I'd just go pick up some Yeezys and kick it with him for a few days. Good luck all, even though I don't anticipate anyone actually winning from Shoe Palace. 

what time?
tumblr_lqntkimYyS1qh4nf6o1_500.gif

Like I said, it's near impossible anyone even hits this raffle, so in the super slim chance I do, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom