ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad for posting in this one..I was on mobile and I thought I was doing it in the legit check forum.. Thanks though guys

Already checked for that, I work in logistics
happy.gif
it's not hard to repackage without it being noticed at all. We're all just saying that opening a package doesn't necessarily guarantee legitimacy and that you should also check out the product as well. 

Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

:nerd:

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend me a brush that isn't too abrasive for cleaning/scrubbing knitted materials/fabrics (flyknit and primeknit)? I have the Jason Markk brush, but the bristles seem too stiff, worried I would ruin the knit.

Links?

I'm assuming you have the regular Jason Markk brush? You might want to try their "Premium" brush for the more delicate materials http://jasonmarkk.com/shop/premium-shoe-cleaning-brush/
I haven't personally used it for the 350's yet but have used it on many black suede Jordans without any damage. You might be able to find something cheaper on Amazon as well.

Links?

I'm assuming you have the regular Jason Markk brush? You might want to try their "Premium" brush for the more delicate materials http://jasonmarkk.com/shop/premium-shoe-cleaning-brush/
I haven't personally used it for the 350's yet but have used it on many black suede Jordans without any damage. You might be able to find something cheaper on Amazon as well.

This.

This is stupid, while the sales of the actual "yeezy" line may not have paid off the long term deal adidas signed with kanye, the "halo effect" as described in the article certainly has. The increase in sales of boost due to the west/kardashian/jenner hype has easily paid off the 10m deal. 

Before kanye signed with adidas I had, at most, 1 or 2 pairs of adidas in my collection. I now have over 10 pairs and i'm not alone. This also trickles down from sneakerheads to the average consumer. 
I think the article is more accurate than your personal experience. The article even specifically states that the "halo effect" hasn't paid off. Adidas still does most of its business via athletic shoes. Yes, they've sold more shoes to sneakerheads but the number of shoes that sneakerheads buy pales in comparison to the number of shoes people are buying for sports.

The number of people here who think shoe companies #1 customer is sneakerheads is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom