ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the heat wave in LA bout to come soon for me and there's no way I can wear my 750s.
I've never worn a pair so i'm not sure how hot your feet actually get, that bad huh? ughhh

(size 9 was what I was interested in)

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like moonrocks are like the go to color for chicks? Anytime i see YTWW posting anything it's always a chick with some moonrocks on, barely ever see dudes rocking them.

vinotwofour vinotwofour Thanks my dude :pimp:

You forgot the "reserved for yeezy's" template sign, though :lol:

357g7j4.jpg

Last edited:
I've never worn a pair so i'm not sure how hot your feet actually get, that bad huh? ughhh

(size 9 was what I was interested in)
Nah I just hate wearing high tops during the summer. More of fk racer/roshe person during the summer. Well now I can add the 350s for the summer rotation.

Celebrating the wifeys bday this weekend. Started the weekend with rosay and his and hers moonrocks. Unfortunately she hasn't been able to wear them Cause it was raining, but we will change that soon.
J Brut Rose, good choice. Next year try the Billecart-Salmon Brut Rose.

Looks like Shoe Palace wasn't a total scam :lol: . Went and picked these up yesterday. I was looking at the list of winners and it seemed like just a single size run with a few sizes have 2 pairs. There was probably 15-20 people max.

Feels good to finally get off the L train. :pimp:

View media item 1931798
View media item 1931799
View media item 1931800

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom