ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man I still would LOVE to see people post listings that are under a g. I know vino I think it was snagged a pair for $860 but honestly have been looking all over in NY for a 9.5 under a g and coudnt find squat (2 week search). Pulled the trigger on GOAT for $1050.

Anything under a g and you have a deal, if you can find it.

Last edited:
Man I still would LOVE to see people post listings that are under a g. I know vino I think it was snagged a pair for $860 but honestly have been looking all over in NY for a 9.5 under a g and coudnt find squat (2 week search). Pulled the trigger on GOAT for $1050.

yeah I have found a few. Most want $1k+ but there are a few local deals. 

The way I see it, if you can cop a pair of 350's right when they release from a reseller than that's the best deal your gonna get because the price is going to continue to rise.

At first I didn't like my PB, wore them around the house untied, but it all changed when I tied em. Too good

How long they take to ship your pair? Looking to grab a pair on there as well!

How long they take to ship your pair? Looking to grab a pair on there as well!

Im assuming my seller was from Cali since it got to their GOAT facility in Cali so fast (2 days). Then they shipped it to me with 2 day priority shipping and this was last Monday and they are coming in tomorrow so depending on where the seller is, a week.

It would suck if say the seller is in NY and the buyer is in NY, so they ship the shoes to GOAT in Cali then back to the buyer in NY? :lol: Unless they have 2 facilities.

Im assuming my seller was from Cali since it got to their GOAT facility in Cali so fast (2 days). Then they shipped it to me with 2 day priority shipping and this was last Monday and they are coming in tomorrow so depending on where the seller is, a week.

It would suck if say the seller is in NY and the buyer is in NY, so they ship the shoes to GOAT in Cali then back to the buyer in NY?
laugh.gif
Unless they have 2 facilities.
Damn nice. DS pair? Damn.. making me wanna pull the trigger lol

Preference to tbh

Both are overhyped shoes with ridiculous resell prices id never pay for

but the frags have terrible color blocking, blue, and some stupid looking logo on the side

Would never wear them

Boy. :lol: Terrible color blocking? Dumb logo? What you been puffing on?

And to nammy, yeah DS. Sometimes they have used shoes for sale also but you can pick either buy new or buy used.

Here's the video I did for my AQ PB's. Very excited to finally be able to buy a pair for retail:

Technically, i also created this method, so i want credit too
embarassed.gif
 the only difference was that I only had 4 tabs running, i logged into my adidas account, then checked out. Also the type of browser is also important and people think its not, i used google chrome and no hiccups.

Technically, i also created this method, so i want credit too
embarassed.gif
 the only difference was that I only had 4 tabs running, i logged into my adidas account, then checked out. Also the type of browser is also important and people think its not, i used google chrome and no hiccups.
I gave you a friendly shout out in the video description 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom