ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the price on the apparel it's a gamble in my eyes
laugh.gif

i purchased a pair of 350 MR. still waiting for shipping/cancellation
yeah i guess haha

that is why you didn't receive the interest in tans thing in your confirmation,

it was for the people who bought apparel only, not shoes/boots

well, WE GON SEE. If you did buy the clothes for a shot, I hope you get em. but the email doesn't promise anything, heavily implied? maybe. but not explicitly does it promise you a shoe is all I'm sayin 
i know it doesn't promise anything, but like i said it is a risk i was willing to take due to how heavily implied it was, 

why imply something as big/important/serious as that only to f everybody over in the end

and get hit with delivery refusals and chargebacks

Last edited:
Ordered Apparel 

Got Conf Email

Sent Email to Yeezy Supply as read above ^

Wait 3 days for Shipping conf (Never Came)

Email Yeezy Supply - Cancelled Order/ Money Refunded back to Card

Riding the Fence on this one between Real or Ridiculous 
tongue.gif

and BEFORE, the developer of the site clearly implied in a tweet, that if you missed out, to buy apparel, which is most likely a way to reserve the tans since they ask for all that info,
because of the interest confirmation email.

you are the one asking the questions i am answering them lo,

anyways I honestly don't even want to talk about it anymore lol, there is absolutely nothing we can do at this point anyways but wait until Monday/Tuesday the latest

and really find out what happens

I personally am hoping for the best, i know that it is a 50/50 chance, but for me, it is either that or finally take an L with these tans

I'm sorry but I don't see the clear implication if he said "missed out. buy apparel."

just saying i didnt see anywhere where it was confirmed that if you placed an order you could email to buy a pair of tan 350s. did anyone in here get a chance to purchase them?

it is not 100% confirmed, but read a few pages back

to start off there was almost no stock of tans, they sold out faster than any other site,

secondly, bbbloke tweeted "Missed Out. Buy apparel" so when you bought apparel and received order confirmation, it says interestad in tan 350? email us your order #, full name, and size,

bbbloke wouldn't make people buy apparel and not get tans knowing all the delivery refusals and chargebacks if YS wouldn't come through

Would that really be the case being that a boatload of 350's dropping next year, just curious.

yes, atleast for the TD's, they are the OG's, first 350 just like the grey 750's, and honestly i think it will be the same for every yeezy because, its not like adidas is going to do re-releases of these colorways with so many new upcoming for 2016, 

so as time passes, there will be more people that have broken in their new pairs, more people that have copped new pairs for resell, and there will be even less amount of deadstock 350's of those colorways, 

so then the ones who copped like 20 pairs will be the ones who will control the market, and sell those DS pairs for extremely ridiculous prices

I WASNT JOKING WHEN I SAID THE PRICE OF THE PIRATES TOOK A HUGE JUMP. GLAD I JUST SECURED TWO PAIRS.

Thanks Obama.

PANTIES ARE SHOWING. SIT DOWN.

I like how you Think! 
yup, remove the strings and boom its the exact same hoodie as he wears. if you like the half zip pullover and don't want to pay that absurd price, order a 20 dollar blank, order a zipper, install it your self, boom money saved. 

need to track down some more 750ʻs... also debating to let my set of Yeezy 1ʻs go (8/10 condition and OG box for each) - what time of price should I unload at?

I'm sorry but I don't see the clear implication if he said "missed out. buy apparel."
No problem, I have already posted them plenty of times ITT, so I will not post them again, if you really would like to know though, you could scroll back a few pages to my previous posts
PANTIES ARE SHOWING. SIT DOWN.
huh

you okay bro? lol
prob has crep protect/liqui proof or some type of repellent on there

Who said they went up in price? Man you just gotta look in the right places. Brand new size 6.5 is $1000. Average for all sizes is $700-$1000. No change since before.
look at flight club prices tho, they're selling on there too. they've been flying outta there all thru december

Last edited:
No problem, I have already posted them plenty of times ITT, so I will not post them again, if you really would like to know though, you could scroll back a few pages to my previous posts

huh

you okay bro? lol

prob has crep protect/liqui proof or some type of repellent on there

Nah, I've read everything and seen it all...

Nike Yeezys...RIP.

You'll be lucky to get 1K for each pair. PM me pics of 'em all and I'll price check them for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom