ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how everyone thinks they're smooth trading for PB's now. LOL

Cat's outta the bag, those things are selling faster than any other color. That black holds up a lot better to wear and tear.

Can anyone help me out? 

If i'm wearing US8 on MR , Should i take US 7 or 8 for TDs? note that on MR is slightly tight initially  but i think eventually the knit stretches out and its okay now.

And should i go US8.5 for OT ? will it be too big ?

Can anyone help me out? 

If i'm wearing US8 on MR , Should i take US 7 or 8 for TDs? note that on MR is slightly tight initially  but i think eventually the knit stretches out and its okay now.

And should i go US8.5 for OT ? will it be too big ?
TD's run a full size big and i think MR and OT has the same sizing.

if anything shoot me your US 8 MR that's my size 
wink.gif

yeah i guess haha

that is why you didn't receive the interest in tans thing in your confirmation,

it was for the people who bought apparel only, not shoes/boots
Not true people who bought shoes had that in their emails too...

Interested in Tans when He bought Tans

indifferent.gif

Last edited:

i say take the size 7

so you have a lead on TD in a US 7 and 8 aye.

slide me the info :D
I see . Thanks . Does TD run very big ? cause i'm afraid the side would be very tight.

Nah , not 7 , can't seem to find 7 in my country . But someone selling 8 at around 1.6k usd in size 8 in my area. Don't know if i should take it because no one seems to wanna pay that high for yeezy haha. Then i was worried if 8 would be very big .

still salty i couldn't cop... stayed up all night... as usual lol. well at least i got a pair of pb's that night from YS to make up for the L
your PB Conf Email from YS have that same line in it about the Tans??

i didnt get that line in my email after buying mr

I'm salty cause I was waiting for YS all day to drop. I finally decide to go play some ops and take a break.. and they drop. Won't be making that mistake again 

TD's run a full size big and i think MR and OT has the same sizing.

if anything shoot me your US 8 MR that's my size 
wink.gif
Question, i am an 8.5 in most shoes, unless run small so i go for a 9

i tried on dead stock size 8 TD's the other day, and i felt them slightly tight, not in length but in width, the sides of the primknit next to my toes, i didn't go through with buying because of it, but now there is no way for me to try on size 9 deadstock authentic TD's

the guy selling the 8's told me a 9 would be WAY too big on me, would feel like a 10, is that true? he also said after a bit the primeknit will stretch and will fit looser,

also i messed up because i didn't pay attention to see if the laces were tight or not (they were tied though), but i plan on wearing them loose,

should i just go with the 8? i don't want to get a 9 and then its too big

Not true people who bought shoes had that in their emails too...

Interested in Tans when He bought Tans

indifferent.gif
has to be a troll who photoshopped lol

cannot be real lmao

Last edited:
Horrible advice. If he's wearing size 8 in Moonrocks and he's saying its slightly tight, then he needs to get an 8 in TD's.

I wear 11 in TD's, 11.5 in MR, PB and OT's. You need that extra .5 to avoid getting the skin in your achilles area tore up
Can't figure out this online pick up.

Yup you're right but in time it will stretch out. Honestly dont wear the low no show socks until stretched out/broken in, otherwise you'll be like some of these guys wth bloody Yeezy and Achilles like In the beginning. .5 size fits best, unfortunately the TDs only came in whole sizes and wind it recommending sizing up unless you're planning on wearing winter socks

Last edited:
Horrible advice. If he's wearing size 8 in Moonrocks and he's saying its slightly tight, then he needs to get an 8 in TD's.

I wear 11 in TD's, 11.5 in MR, PB and OT's. You need that extra .5 to avoid getting the skin in your achilles area tore up
My MR eventually feels alright after wearing them for awhile , you figure i should swap for 0.5 size bigger? 

As for TD , so they don't really run a size big? 8 is okay for me?

Question, i am an 8.5 in most shoes, unless run small so i go for a 9

i tried on dead stock size 8 TD's the other day, and i felt them slightly tight, not in length but in width, the sides of the primknit next to my toes, i didn't go through with buying because of it, but now there is no way for me to try on size 9 deadstock authentic TD's

the guy selling the 8's told me a 9 would be WAY too big on me, would feel like a 10, is that true? he also said after a bit the primeknit will stretch and will fit looser,

also i messed up because i didn't pay attention to see if the laces were tight or not (they were tied though), but i plan on wearing them loose,

should i just go with the 8? i don't want to get a 9 and then its too big

has to be a troll who photoshopped lol

cannot be real lmao
My MR knit eventually stretched . Feels okay for me in my MR now .  I think it's safe to say knit material will stretch eventually. Same for my tubular.

So guys 2016 if/when any of us strike out on yeezys what's everybody's backup cop ? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom