ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That employee had some balls that day.. regardless of how many times you receive phone calls about a product you wanted but couldn't get, don't let greed cost you your job. smh 

el oh el. ADC CS doing him dirty.
Another reason not to call unless you really really have to. Reps are shady and dont make enough not to pull a potential jack move.

*Edit* Had a pair of Jeter 1's stolen by a worker at Nike. Spoke to a manager at length to resolve a address issue only to have my pair go missing and end up with a discount code.
nerd.gif
 So you're saying all they gave you was a discount code and now shoes? Or the worker repurchased them with a discount code? And what gave you the impression the worker stole the Jeters? Just curious.

Last edited:
Long story short. Had a pair in route to a old address I wasn't at anymore, had them revert it back to Nike. Was told to follow the tracking and when they arrived back in Memphis to give them a call. I did so maybe a hour or two after they landed only to find out they were 'gone' or 'missing' and there was nothing anyone could do. I was given a refund and then a discount code after a week and half of waiting. Spoke to a manager and they even were puzzled as to where it had gone so fast and they gave me not one but TWO 20% off coupons. Guilty much?

I don't trust any of these reps or warehouse workers.

You dudes are all some impatient mofos.
Shame on cats who even called adidas asking about their order over the long holiday weekend.

I got my shipping confirmation today.
Praise Yeezus.

Shippings only been changed to the billing address. While inconvenient, it's not tragic.

I learned a valuable lesson today... if you whiffed on Yeezys... stay out of this thread when the shipping confirmations start rolling in :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom