ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shippings only been changed to the billing address. While inconvenient, it's not tragic.

You talking about the picture above? It's a completely different address.
Billing address in OG order shows CA for zip code 91701 and the zip code it's being shipped to appears to be the same. Street addresses are blocked so I'm going by city, state and zip code.

Last edited:
Billing address in OG order shows CA for zip code 91701 and the zip code it's being shipped to appears to be the same. Street addresses are blocked so I'm going by city, state and zip code.

Original billing and shipping addresses are in CA. New shipping address is in Ohio. Original info on right. Changed address on the left.

changed address is the ADC page on the left. right pic is original confirmation email.

Too many L's too count. Actually getting a pair for retail is like seeing the Loch Nest Monster it ain't happening. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

0/3 on yeezys, i need a blessing on this next pair because i actually plan to rock all whites and give one away to a friend.

it's really all luck. people stay up all night and don't cop while on my first pair, I overslept by 15 minutes; found a BD link on NT and snagged PB's. Proceded to take L's on MR and TB even though I pulled all nighters trying to get from the boutiques.

Never will i forget the help that @GrizzlyAnimal  and @sskarizm  gave me in order to cop. If you ever need help, hit them up 
smokin.gif

You went from 1600 - 1873 since drop day. 273 posts in 4 days homie. chill. I was trying not to call you out on this, but i had to.
You contribute nothing, and just cause more people to waste their time reading your nonsense. 

Please, thing before you post. This isnt HB

:pimp:

Shipping came in :pimp:
Lemme be like everyone else and lie "I got every pair on adidas!"

2/3 on yeezys, 
Didn't even try on TD 750s or TD 350s. Skipped out on PB 350s for Jordan 7 Bordeauxs. Worst sneaker mistake in my life because i couldve got them for under retail as many sit on the shelves. Tried on MRs and caught a restock, y3 cancelled my order bc they oversold, struck out on PB 750s on ADC, overslept on most footsites bc of a hectic night i had before, had 3 pairs of OTs sitting in my cart and couldnt check out bc all footsites crashed. I feel like im getting closer to a pair but im very close on giving up all together. Just gonna cop a pair of 950s bc its not worth the stress
mean.gif

it's really all luck. people stay up all night and don't cop while on my first pair, I overslept by 15 minutes; found a BD link on NT and snagged PB's. Proceded to take L's on MR and TB even though I pulled all nighters trying to get from the boutiques.
Overslept on PB 750s also, found BD link too on ADC but it wouldnt let me check out but some of these hacker dudes "forced" a checkout. It sucks being a first year IT undergrad...

Last edited:
Too many L's too count. Actually getting a pair for retail is like seeing the Loch Nest Monster it ain't happening. [emoji]128529[/emoji]
don't give up, I went 4/6 in 2015! I got two pairs on adc manual and two pairs from local raffle! Good Luck in 2016, hope everyone cooks!

funny story but my adidas OT350 has shipped =]

i ordered a 4.5 and it says 4- in the email... hrm....

hope they dont send me a size 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom