ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
   No trades or swaps from non locals until after Jan 18th.They stopped trades and worn buy ins from non locals a couple months ago and will resume after the 18th.

Attached are photos I took just now. I've worn the MRs twice now, the 2nd on bricked grounds. What I can is that there's evident chipping on some parts more than the usual wear and grind other shoes get. Notice first photo below showing evidently a missing curve I noticed after my 1st wear. Though it doesn't look as bad, and considering that any shoe would encounter wear and tear eventually, I hope adidas somehow remedies this kind of easy-chipping. 
What do you expect when the sole is just a piece of painted foam?

Nike been painting foam on Airmax 90s and Jordan 4s for years and still can't get it right...

What do you expect when the sole is just a piece of painted foam?

Nike been painting foam on Airmax 90s and Jordan 4s for years and still can't get it right...
This.

From what I've read...Nike passed on the pure boost tech because it couldn't be dyed correctly.

I for one look forward to the day I wear a pair of PBs.. I'd wear them joints everyday, all black sole and all, don't have to worry too much about visible dirt or stains. Really hoping for a dark colorway so I don't have to pay resell on PBs, but if I have to... welp 

Username and Avi though!
roll.gif

I for one look forward to the day I wear a pair of PBs.. I'd wear them joints everyday, all black sole and all, don't have to worry too much about visible dirt or stains. Really hoping for a dark colorway so I don't have to pay resell on PBs, but if I have to... welp 

Ive worn my PBs almost every day since September and they still look great.

Did anyone who managed to get a pair of Oxford Tans from ADC get their pair this week with no receipt in box ???

SoleSupremacy wants $100 to trade my PB's for MR's, and a size difference. I was going to do it but it looks like they don'y have the MR's anymore.

This.

From what I've read...Nike passed on the pure boost tech because it couldn't be dyed correctly.

That's interesting to hear...had never heard that about Nike passing on the Boost...you have a link to any articles talking about that? Curious to hear more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom