ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
always makes me think of how much yay+weed she did per day (i think it was like an ounce of coke/QP of weed a day or something lol).

but yea i got 2nd pairs of PB and MR about a week after release for 650 each. actually could have had TDs on release day for 600 but we agreed on 500 and then guy tried to raise price so i bailed - probably my one regret.

Y'all really got the OTs for buying those clothes? Congrats to all of my bra-ed NT brethren!

Last edited:
question how do guys on TL see that adidas is adding stock to the ADC website ? is it a special program 

I have no reason to doubt that at all. If I got these they must have been easy
I got 3 350s and these were the only ones I struck out on.
The sites at least loaded for me on the other releases but absolutely nothing was working on this one. It actually hurts more being able to eat on the last 3 releases and finally striking out on this one. :smh:

FC has like 10+ pairs in each size, isn't even taking them for 1k anymore for most sizes. 

people acting like what i'm saying is crazy lol. OTs are blatantly the least in-demand 350 so far, and $600 is about $75 less than release week price for other 350s (if you know what you're doing).
Please find me somebody selling Oxford Tans for $600 cuz these guys on eBay and Grailed be on one.

Anyone ever bought off of Instagram before? More or less suspect than any other method?

Pics seem legit, but worried about a bait and switch.

Anyone ever bought off of Instagram before? More or less suspect than any other method?

Pics seem legit, but worried about a bait and switch.
Bought my White Ultraboosts from a dude on IG. No issues other than he cheaped out on shipping (used standard instead of priority).

COPPED
good now you can stop posting for awhile 
smokin.gif

srsly though congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom