ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeezy busta replied to the efron pic i sent him

another one bites the dust 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lol Cric was banned from here. Thank god.
He thought it was  "ask and you shall receive" little did he know on NT its "ask and you shall receive GIFs posted about you, a few pictures stating how stupid and foolish your are, begging gets you nowhere, and you will receive sweet nothings whispered into the keyboard and nothing will be sent to your lonely empty inbox" 

Last edited:
i like to think that they just have a stylist or someone who buys the shoes for them, and the stylist is the one getting got, which means the celebrity also getting got, 

but im guessing at the same time maybe these celebrities are too busy with their schedules/life to focus on something like learning and knowing which yeezys are fake which are real

^if thats the case then i guess i cant blame them, i mean its not like they don't have money to pay resale lol

BUT at the same time it puts their fans at risk,

bet you plenty of his fans already hopped on ebay and bought fake red pairs for 200-300 bucks 

only to try to flex at work/school/to their friends and are about to get roasted 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Rocks fakes, still gets mad p****, I think i'm doing it wrong man

You think your gear matters? Yeah, you're definitely doing it wrong. Women don't care what you rock as long as you are clean. Little girls might care, not women.

Last edited:
Im creating a "What we hate about secret societies"...secret society. LMK if you want in 

I have 10 people signed up for my "what we hate about @sskarizm 's "what we hate about secret society" society"

DONT PM ME UNLESS YOU HAVE EARLY LINKS....

Or like stylishly late links....

Last edited:
You think your gear matters? Yeah, you're definitely doing it wrong. Women don't care what you rock as long as you are clean. Little girls might care, not women.

If you don't care about what you rock then why are you even on this forum? And i'd love to see what supermodels you're pulling my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom