ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mine got suckered into the yeezyrestock thru retweets and thought it could be another yeezysupply...used pp with a buy now think later approach knowing pp invoice is pretty safe...in case its to good to be true..which i let him know i was 99.99% sure it was and his order for 750s and 2 pb 350s was not legit [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyway point is he didn't even need to open a case with pp...emailed them asking to cancel and full refund was issued couple hours after...

Like someone said earlier whats the point? Y would a scammer take paypal? So weird...

Gonna start searching hard for some before prices start to get out of hand.

If these are way more comfortable than any other running shoe, then these would be beneficial for my spine disability.
Custom orthotics or Asics Kayanos would be way more beneficial for your back than Yeezys.

roll.gif

This can't be real 
nerd.gif

Gonna start searching hard for some before prices start to get out of hand.

If these are way more comfortable than any other running shoe, then these would be beneficial for my spine disability.
Custom orthotics or Asics Kayanos would be way more beneficial for your back than Yeezys.

Lmao, people will justify anything for their yeezys... "Oh, my spine is jacked up, Yeezy got me."

ANOTHER LEGIT CHECK, GONNA REFUND THE OTHER ONES BUT THIS ONE DIFFERENT, THEY LOOK AUTHENTIC AND THE CODES MATCHJ OFF 
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME . THANK YOU AGAIN ALL YOU KIND SOULS IN ADVANCE

LAST LEGIT CHECK I PROMISE 

THANK YOU EVERYONE 

LOVE YOU GUYS 

Last edited:
Coworker just told me he got a great deal on TDs and spent $600 on a DS pair off eBay. He showed me pics but I dont have the heart to tell em they are fugazi.

Last edited:
Having Yeezy's are like having stocks... Just have to know when to sell or hold.

I'd rather have real stocks that give me enough returns that I don't even bother trying to cop shoes online and just walk straight into flight club and buy off their racks.

But then, too bad, at least for now I can only try copping online, lol.

Last edited:
I'd rather have real stocks that give me enough returns that I don't even bother trying to cop shoes online and just walk straight into flight club and buy off their racks.

But then, too bad, at least for now I can only try copping online, lol.

That's a given...This Yeezy stock is too volatile for me, considering I can't even buy at the opening price. Luckily though, at the price I've been able to get them, I could sell for a profit if I choose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom