ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
line at Adidas store GSP was brutal lol.

still entered though 

Had to. It's the best/fairest shot. Plus, I've heard that Adidas GSP got anywhere from 80-400 pairs. The truth is probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 or so.

These south florida stores are playing games....but on another note tlop is fire but not better than islah in my opinion (ignore the avi)

The usage of "your" here is a bit ironic and pretty much cancels out anything you have to say….no hate. I just can't take someone seriously who still struggles with elementary grammar….especially when generically applying the word sonically as if you are some kind of musically inclined head that even knows what the term actually implies….just a hipster buzz word used when attempting to increase credibility of a musical opinion….no offense but you come off as the generic know it all that knows nothing of what he speaks. the dj khaled reference is just the exclamation point on the clownage. 

YOUR'RE right fam. Edited for YOUR approval.

Like I said, I flew through 20 pages so excuse my one grammatical error that invalidates my entire post.

Didn't know "sonically" was a hipster buzzword. Shall I use "the beats sound really really good" to help dumb it down?

Man so many L's are about to be handed out, we need that suicide hotline #

If I strike out this time, I'm doubling up on Cement 4s, JB did a great job on those I can't stop wearing them #TOOCOMFORTABLE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom