ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like most people (LA) put their work in Monday/Tuesday. So I'm hoping Bait and Shiekh raffles kinda fell under the radar

I feel like most people (LA) put their work in Monday/Tuesday. So I'm hoping Bait and Shiekh raffles kinda fell under the radar
LOL hope that aint serious. Shiekh codes been floating around on FB since they released them and everyone knows about Bait but those were during the weekend..

Does anyone know if the yeezys drop on all adidas stores at the same time? Or is UK different to US, so on.

As previously stated Shiekh codes were everywhere so they probably had more entries than most, I went to Bait on the 1st day of the raffle around 3pm and they had over 700 entries.

Holy ****. It is ******* LIT! I just got my ADIDAS email telling me that I won. San Francisco location. I can't believe it. That was the longest line for raffles too. I hope all my NT family gets to cook. I'm still waiting for the Footlocker and Camps call.

let me know if u get the email so I can go jump off a cliff already
laugh.gif

I'm waitin on them too 
ohwell.gif

Hope they hit you up fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom