ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear my local Hibbetts is janky when it comes to the raffle. They've only gotten the last 2 pairs of Yeezys and both times I've had mad ppl come in for my sizes and nobody gets a call

Can confirm, got backdoored a pair. Don't think ppl would really come in here bragging about that (or at least I wouldn't unless, say, someone asked, like you haha), cause it's kinda looked down upon and ppl in here would just get salty. Stores don't always backdoor their whole stock either. And at least for this release, I can also confirm my store received double the amount.

so do you know someone who works there? Did you give an employee/manager an offer they couldn't refuse? Are you just a loyal customer who spends a lot there? How sway?

I swear my local Hibbetts is janky when it comes to the raffle. They've only gotten the last 2 pairs of Yeezys and both times I've had mad ppl come in for my sizes and nobody gets a call
I tried hibbets but they had a guaranteed raffle in my city. Got to the door to get my pair and they ran out with one person in front of me. 

Has anyone even ever got thru with a bot on the footsites i always hear that they take all the pairs but ive never heard anybody wit 1 say they got thru lol???

I don't even know why they bother with raffles like that. It's like being to lazy to go by size
This chick called from pac sun.

Yea I asked for a 13 when she asked me what sz and she replied "the highest we have left is 11" and after I said "ok I'll take them" she said "oh your gonna resale them...thats evil"

I wanted to say..

"What's evil is yall not raffling to the size"

Lazy mofos

Last edited:

Yea I asked for a 13 when she asked me what sz and she replied "the highest we have left is 11" and after I said "ok I'll take them" she said "oh your gonna resale them...thats evil"

I wanted to say..

Lazy mofos
your avi tho

I wanted to say..

Lazy mofos

Should have been like what's the smallest size then since u mention reselling.

#savage

Has anyone even ever got thru with a bot on the footsites i always hear that they take all the pairs but ive never heard anybody wit 1 say they got thru lol???
Now, its almost a matter of luck, with so many ATC services out there, bots compete with so many other bots its such a crap shoot.

I find funny all the bots for sale, use screen shots of users carting pairs, yet none say checked out.

But footsites are gonna get smashed once again.

I wanted to say..

Lazy mofos

Did she expect you to say oh ok in that case I'll pass? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom