ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up and my wife took the kids to school. She came back and I was on the computer this whole time. Now she is about to go get the kids again.

I just been racking Ls up all day. No shoes and now I get no cat lol. I took the day off for nothing ha
bro its not even 2pm... that cat still purrin'

Had literally 15 people in my office working for me.  Was able to cart almost immediately after sizes loaded.  Got the confirmation email and my billing was not correct.  Freaked out, changed it to match shipping on my chase account.  Called ADC CS and they confirmed everything was good on their end, only thing that could happen (as far as they knew) was that my bank could contact them and cancel the order but just got off the phone with Chase and they let me know the charge posted......THANK YEEZUS

bro its not even 2pm... that cat still purrin'
roll.gif

Had literally 15 people in my office working for me.  Was able to cart almost immediately after sizes loaded.  Got the confirmation email and my billing was not correct.  Freaked out, changed it to match shipping on my chase account.  Called ADC CS and they confirmed everything was good on their end, only thing that could happen (as far as they knew) was that my bank could contact them and cancel the order but just got off the phone with Chase and they let me know the charge posted......THANK YEEZUS
Was this you?

I hate missin' out. Thirst is so real, thinking about parting ways with my Royal 1's. Hell, I might put up all J's on CL.

I just need to sit down and breathe....

stuck out on every site, carted so many but couldn't check out, sites kept dying.

Stayed up all night, used the Adidas r2d2, just to get this screen three times in a row after clicking check out

View media item 1918118
I should've just left it on that page or kept refreshing it or something.

My life is literally worthless now. I give up.

Last edited:
I had to go to work. Wifey was off so she was trying from home. I'm trying to coach her and she is getting frustrated.

About 30 min ago she tells me our account got charged for the yeezy's. No confirmation e-mail.

I logged into her account from work and saw an order confirmation. She cooked but doesn't know what size she got.

LOL. We hopefully will get a surprise here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom