ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After trying since the 1st 750s I finally copped a pair . Won the raffle at nice kicks in Austin . I feel hella lucky. I also think online is useless , I for sure have given up on any online attempts...

Someone just bought a pair of size 11's for $310 on StockX 
nerd.gif
LOL good luck on that legit check

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THE HELL THIS ERROR COMES UP?! BEEN 3 STRAIGHT RELEASES OF THIS ****

Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Please note: Multiple transaction attempts may result in multiple authorizations on your card.

After trying since the 1st 750s I finally copped a pair . Won the raffle at nice kicks in Austin . I feel hella lucky. I also think online is useless , I for sure have given up on any online attempts...
How was the live raffle? Did they have an okay amount?

I ordered the Yeezy 350 off of adidas and checked out but I didn't get a confirmation email and they charged my credit card... Did this happen to anybody else

sucks hearing about all these checkout issues.  

as I stated earlier, I won the OKINI online raffle.  I also was able to score a couple pairs on ADC.  I was in line way before the Adidas tweet went out.  I made it to the actual shoe page before inventory was loaded, but instead of refreshing, I just waited til the Adidas tweet.  refreshed twice and boom, IN.  3 tabs opened up for me within seconds of each other.

good day for me.  on to the NMDs tomorrow

Got charge 4x on one card (No confirmations or emails)
Got charge 2x on another card (No confirmation or emails)
Adidas got me for 1302 , and still wont bless me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom