ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry to say, backdoor links aren't as simple anymore. Adidas has patched and its harder than ever to get them to work.

With Adidas, I agree. With the less main stream boutiques, backdoors still robbing carts!

Unfortunately people gave up on inventory error step, i also cooked bc of that, it meant you got in. Just spam the retry button. I got in a total of 9 times. couldn't cop a 2nd pair though.

exactly , just had to spam it

Central Florida heads - we need to blow up this corny *** clown. FL Mall is completely rigged.. This guy got this many pairs legitimately? Nope. I got my pair from ADC this morning and also have the 1.0 so I'm not salty at all, but if you were wondering where a significant portion of the pairs allocated to this area went... here you go.
who cares. props to him for putting in work

FOR MY LOS ANGELES FAM: My boy just got a call from Footaction Del Amo saying he won a pair and pick up is tomorrow. Anyone else get a call?

Central Florida heads - we need to blow up this corny *** clown. FL Mall is completely rigged.. This guy got this many pairs legitimately? Nope. I got my pair from ADC this morning and also have the 1.0 so I'm not salty at all, but if you were wondering where a significant portion of the pairs allocated to this area went... here you go.
This guy was probably polishing the knob of a footlocker manager. I don't trust it.

Hello all... first post! :smile: I just had to join after stumbling on this forum yesterday. You guys have inspired me to not give up on trying to get a pair of Yeezys.

While waiting for websites to launch, you guys have made it quite entertaining. I've learned some new lingo like "cop","cooking", and taking an "L". Lol! It took me a few pages to finally understand what you guys were saying. So thanks for the humor and for some "copping" tricks lol. I took all Ls, but hopefully next time I'll be cooking a lot.

Ps: Are there many ladies on this site? Or am I a minority? :smile:

RIP to inbox

You don't really get cart jacked on ADC. They do a decent job of holding it in your cart for a while. It's checking out that takes time. 

Went to pickup the pb's with my friend and bought a pair off this kid who couldn't even buy the shoe.
mean.gif
 He was asking everyone if they can pay for the shoe at the store and 250 cash on top. Surprise that many people ignored him or didn't want to pay extra. Not my size, but not going to complain with two pairs now.

Hello all... first post! :smile: I just had to join after stumbling on this forum yesterday. You guys have inspired me to not give up on trying to get a pair of Yeezys.

While waiting for websites to launch, you guys have made it quite entertaining. I've learned some new lingo like "cop","cooking", and taking an "L". Lol! It took me a few pages to finally understand what you guys were saying. So thanks for the humor and for some "copping" tricks lol. I took all Ls, but hopefully next time I'll be cooking a lot.

Ps: Are there many ladies on this site? Or am I a minority? :smile:

First and foremost ... WELCOME!

It's great to see someone with that outlook dispite failing today. I learned a lot today on what to do and what not to do with online releases. I am now confident I'll get a pair online next time. With this mentality you will be successful. If you really wanted this shoe... Learn from this expirience, wise up a little and cop the next release and use it as trade bate for the one you really want. This is just round 1 of many rounds. The only time you'll get a "L" is when you admit defeat and give up.

So does internet speed affect being able to check out at all? Is high speeds less likely to get the errors? Or maybe it helps being able to try over and over again faster ?

So does internet speed affect being able to check out at all? Is high speeds less likely to get the errors? Or maybe it helps being able to try over and over again faster ?
PING is VERY important but not necessary. I couldn't cook at home when i was at 32ms, but cooked at school at 29ms. Logic.

You don't really get cart jacked on ADC. They do a decent job of holding it in your cart for a while. It's checking out that takes time. 
Yeah they held mine for a good 15 minutes a couple times. Couldn't check out but my internet is dookie. Think it's easier to check out with super good internet speeds?

Oh, I still don't understand what a backdoor link is... Could you explain?

And what's the deal with purchasing bras on the website??

I didn't purchase a bra, but I actually bought a tank top to test the website and try to add my credit card before the launch..
Joined today but knows about bra-gate 2015.  I think you fellas are getting catfished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom