ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC is trolling me..
mean.gif

2 different delivery addresses between the Order Confirmation email and Shipping Email.

Been on hold 30+ minutes now with customer service
Dude you gotta be careful, I remember for the TB 750, someone contacted CS, and the CS change the shipping address and rerouted it to somewhere else other than the recipient 

Not 100% the same, but maybe 95% 
wink.gif

The extra heel padding definitely protrude the material out a bit and you can see the outline of it. Laces are slightly different and the ankle collar color actually has more of a navy blue tinge to it in some light. All differences are minor and the majority of people won't be able to see any difference. Just us OCD sneakerheads might. 

And yes, I have both pairs.
haha not exactly 100%, but you really need them both up close to tell any slight difference. "MATTETIER LACES" 
roll.gif

I have both the 2015 pair and the 2016 pair in hand and I was comparing them when I picked up the 2016 pair in store and they look damn near the same. People were saying the suede patches were different but they look the same to me. People were also saying the soles were slightly different color but I'm not seeing it either. 

Where was the 1-2 day option? i didnt see it when checking out.

Yea didn't see it either. I was pissed. But couldn't risk fumbling around wh trying to find it at the risk of losing my pair. Oh wells.

Can't wait.

Also, looks like 4x the pairs, 4x the salt in here

Last edited:
You think they're stopping the OG 350s with five releases? Looking at the Season 3 pictures on the internet, there's five different UB material 350s which matches the rumor of six 350s releasing in 2016.

Dude you gotta be careful, I remember for the TB 750, someone contacted CS, and the CS change the shipping address and rerouted it to somewhere else other than the recipient 

:lol: i remember that :smh: :rofl:

Everything is all good though, simple oversight :smokin

laugh.gif
i remember that
mean.gif
roll.gif

Everything is all good though, simple oversight
smokin.gif
yeah I can't risk pokezaching myself. One of my friend contacted Adidas CS, asked if he could upgrade his shipping method. They sent back an email saying "We are sorry that you wish to cancel your order, please shop with us again in the future". 
roll.gif

yeah I can't risk pokezaching myself. One of my friend contacted Adidas CS, asked if he could upgrade his shipping method. They sent back an email saying "We are sorry that you wish to cancel your order, please shop with us again in the future". 
roll.gif
no ******* way....

haha not exactly 100%, but you really need them both up close to tell any slight difference. "MATTETIER LACES" 
roll.gif

I have both the 2015 pair and the 2016 pair in hand and I was comparing them when I picked up the 2016 pair in store and they look damn near the same. People were saying the suede patches were different but they look the same to me. People were also saying the soles were slightly different color but I'm not seeing it either. 
Oh yeah, forgot that suede patch too. Mine are slightly different. The 2016 pair seems to be a bit thicker. I think its just a case by case thing though since quality and craftsmanship is never consistent with sneakers.

As for contacting CS, just don't do it. Just be patient and hope they're delivered. 

Last edited:
charge still appears on my chase account as pending & j haven't gotten a email confirm or a shipping confirm.

anyone ever got the shoes still with this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom