ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Round 2 consignment store in hollywood. Traded in OVO 10s (black) and Carmine 6s for PB 350s. Now own turtle doves and PBs. Want 1 more pair which pair better oxford tans or moonrocks?

Went to Round 2 consignment store in hollywood. Traded in OVO 10s (black) and Carmine 6s for PB 350s. Now own turtle doves and PBs. Want 1 more pair which pair better oxford tans or moonrocks?
Majority will say MRs, but I personally like OTs. Congrats on the cop btw!

OTs

They trade shoes?

...anyone in NY do this?

I have the OT and I say get the MR.

Last edited:
REALLY 
eek.gif

How did they Price the OVO n 6's at????

I might take my whites over there for that!!

Last edited:
my size says the same thing "10-"....I copped 10.5...is that what you got?
Ya I copped a 10.5 as well, no idea why it says "10-"; my oxford tan confirmation didn't even list a size period lol i was a little worried about that but it turned out fine

Ya I copped a 10.5 as well, no idea why it says "10-"; my oxford tan confirmation didn't even list a size period lol i was a little worried about that but it turned out fine

my first yeezy ever, so im just paranoid about every little thing till I get them in my hand lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom