ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wednesday delivery but out of town for work till Thursday.  Not trippin 
smokin.gif

Did anyone who got charges, who did not order successfully, get charges from adidas for $0 dollars today?

Did anyone who got charges, who did not order successfully, get charges from adidas for $0 dollars today?
i had a 2 or 3 200$ charges saturday and then 3 or 4 today.  Just noticed those dropped off but still have a couple from friday.  Their system must still have stuff in the queue from all the traffic.

Last edited:
What do you consider streetwear though? Cause I rarely see people with UBs and never see anyone with yeezys in the streets. Nikes and Jordan's everywhere. Adidas killing it with closet collectibles to me.
people might still wear nike but they don't sell out like they did befor
I super underestimated these PB's. Most resell is $850-$900.
I did too. joints are going for the same if not more then the first release when they came out.

Whats the best cosignment shop for you NYC heads? Stadium Goods any better than FC?
hell no. stadium goods is terrible, at least in my experience. some bs might happen with fc but when you bring them yeezys they move

damn some Footactions are still calling raffle winners in Socal due to late shipments ....

that means L's are still being passed out ....

What kind of BS will happen with flight club?
for example I dropped three yeezys off to fc Saturday and one of them was my boys. The next day I go to pick his up and one of the corners of the box is completely ripped and the box is damaged, after one freaking day. Also the off chance they return you a fake if you withdraw your sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom