ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L train buddy whats up, don't worry bro our time will eventually come. NTers ate last release :/

Yea, been on the train since its inaugural run, missed all stops

Crazy cuz PB"s is the c/w i want the most out of every yeezy release, including all models, and had 2 times to get it and missed on both

cot dam

Why are people thinking they are getting the same pair from 2015 release? Get over it! Everyone will get the updated version of the shoe. No ifs, ands, or buts! Smh.. You guys really think they will release a new version mixed with the old?!

Crazy cuz PB"s is the c/w i want the most out of every yeezy release, including all models, and had 2 times to get it and missed on both

cot dam
Same. PB is the only 350 so far that I like, and I missed on virtually everything. Never had luck with Nike-adidas on Yeezys. Crazy that so many people have multiple pairs, all by luck and chance. Ill PM you if I hear or see anything, Im monitoring every single site right now.

Why are people thinking they are getting the same pair from 2015 release? Get over it! Everyone will get the updated version of the shoe. No ifs, ands, or buts! Smh.. You guys really think they will release a new version mixed with the old?!
thats exactly whats happening as we speak. I thought the same as you though, guess we're both wrong. But I think majority will get the BB5350 2016 pair. The pairs I picked up from Adidas store and the ones that everyone else has picked up so far, all say BB5350 2016 pair. 

Same. PB is the only 350 so far that I like, and I missed on virtually everything. Never had luck with Nike-adidas on Yeezys. Crazy that so many people have multiple pairs, all by luck and chance. Ill PM you if I hear or see anything, Im monitoring every single site right now.

Appreicate it, likewise

Someone I know is sitting on 3 DS pairs of Red Octobers

He ate 5 that day, what a day that was for him

Appreicate it, likewise

easy 16 off a G

L train buddy whats up, don't worry bro our time will eventually come. NTers ate last release :/

cot dam

with you guys on this.

Truth be told all i want is one pair of 750s to wear...ive tried for most releases in an attempt to hedge my bet to land some 750s eventually...resell som 350s so i can affort 750 resale prices.

At least we arent the only passengers on the L train (even though I paid resell for Turtle Doves which i eventually sold and bought Red Dons for a great price). So whats better? Getting close but the order never going through, or never getting past the splash screen? At least I got close this time. We're bound to eat soon. :smokin

eek.gif

sick.gif

I remember wakin up from a nap my wife recommended me to take cuz of a headache I had.

Lookin at all the tweets on my phone had me feelin worse mayn 
laugh.gif

I just notice on my pair that the box says pir/blk as the cw and when i checked inside the shoe its dated 6/15. So itake this from original release?[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1923370/][GALLERY="media, 1923370"][/GALLERY]
[/URL][/QUOTE]

According to that code, you got the 2015 pair. AQ2659. Do you have a thick heel padding?

Guess that douche, rice, was right. 

My pair comes in tomorrow, we'll have to see what I get. 
[/quote]

riceNeggs checking in...

:wow:  :x

I remember wakin up from a nap my wife recommended me to take cuz of a headache I had.

Lookin at all the tweets on my phone had me feelin worse mayn :lol:

I remember going to play basketball with friends that day and by the time i got to my phone, I got in line only to get a sold out

Box says BB5350, but size label in the shoe says AQ2659. The shoes are definitely updated with the new heel padding tho.

Box says BB5350, but size label in the shoe says AQ2659. The shoes are definitely updated with the new heel padding tho.
Damn that's crazy, im going to have to check my pair out when I get home now. They basically took stock of PB's and added that padding in lol

I remember going to play basketball with friends that day and by the time i got to my phone, I got in line only to get a sold out
Would've loved the chance to even try to cop. I was KO'd AF. lol. Heard wishlist method worked for that RO release too? 
mean.gif
 IF SO.

:wow:  :x

Lookin at all the tweets on my phone had me feelin worse mayn :lol:

lol yo i was taking a nap too, woke up 53 minutes later (remember the exact minutes lol) and seen the text saying it

A wild MEW has appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom