ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll were foul for that gold wharf thing 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Goldwharf is being sued

On December 17, 2015, in the United States District Court for the Southern District Of Florida, adidas AG, adidas International Marketing B.V., adidas America, Inc., Reebok International Limited, Reebok International Ltd. and Sports Licensed Division Of The adidas Group, LLC, filed a Complaint For Injunctive Relief and Damages. The filings and orders in this matter are available below.

Some retribution for that debacle that happened with some in here from a couple of months ago

laugh.gif
Goldwharf is being sued
On December 17, 2015, in the United States District Court for the Southern District Of Florida, adidas AG, adidas International Marketing B.V., adidas America, Inc., Reebok International Limited, Reebok International Ltd. and Sports Licensed Division Of The adidas Group, LLC, filed a Complaint For Injunctive Relief and Damages. The filings and orders in this matter are available below.​
 ​
 ​
Some retribution for that debacle that happened with some in here from a couple of months ago
Is that where people "copped" multiples and tried to flex on here? 
laugh.gif

can i get a price check on triple black 750s sz 10? someone offered me 1400 cash meetup. considering it because ebay and paypal are a hassle. 
That's how much I sold mine for via meetup. Same size and everything.
alright. thanks. a consignement shop offered me 1600 after their fees but that also means id have to ship it (with insurance is 60$ at USPS)= 1540 + other unforseen costs probably end up around 1500$ at that point to do all that for 100 i feel like it would just  be getting greedy to hold out considering they were retail. and then paypal 3% on top of all htat

as far as ye if he could **** he would be great. im not saying you shouldnt voice your opinion, but theres a certain way to do it and still get your point across/check people without actually offending everyone. he has no idea how to use backhanded comments. hes direct as **** lol i love the antics though. 

Last edited:
If I was an Adidas Rep, and you complained to me about that issue. My first and only response would be "Ok, send them back". 

aight then. 

oh you want a discount code? "Here's a 15% discount code (that you would've gotten anyway by signing up for emails) and you cannot use it on Ultra Boosts or yeezys or anything of value"

aight then.

Everyone please stop sending me DMs asking for a bot.

If I do decide to make one, It will be posted here for EVERYONE to use.

I am done with this NT nonsense where people think they're superior because they have access to public information. 

And as for those who keep saying welcome : I am not new here, I just deleted my old account.

And everyone thought it was @travelgal16's DMs that would blow up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom