ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eastbay pair came in. Team BB checking in. Quality is top notch. Extra padding is saucy. I would be salty af if I got the og aa model.

The Pirate Black BB5350 is my favorite by far. Something about them makes it feel like a better made shoe of the other two pairs that I have.
My eastbay pair came in. Team BB checking in. Quality is top notch. Extra padding is saucy. I would be salty af if I got the og aa model.
It's honestly in your head. I was fortunate enough to grab every 350 in season 1 and 2 pairs of these BB5350. Y'all splitting hairs.

Yeah, I've been seeing suspect quality on reddit for some BB's also. I'm happy with my pair through Confirmed.

BB = being released on numerous shoe sites screams .. Retro remastered pair ... AQ = is Og... Am I wrong ? .. I mean adidas may have help those who copped on adc by letting them cook on first release PB ..

I own both. The quality on the bb pair has less flaws compared to my td mr tans. Just made better in general. Extra padding is a extra bonus

Are people really paying more for the AQ version because it's considered "OG"? The BB version, to me, is the much nicer shoe. Feels more substantial in hand and the padding seems like a very nice touch. The padding also fills out the silhouette when view from the backside.

Padding make the shoe not feel like one wrong step will break ankle. if your copping these to wear go with the BB 100%

so adidas shipping the AQ's means they had a lot left in stock? Didn't a bunch of people get their orders canceled then the PB's first dropped on ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom