ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adidas shipped my socks. 
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just snagged a pair of h&m twill pants. If anyone else knows any other spots in socal that still have pairs, especially the black pair, please let me know. Or hit my inbox.

Thanks in advance!

I just snagged a pair of h&m twill pants. If anyone else knows any other spots in socal that still have pairs, especially the black pair, please let me know. Or hit my inbox.

Thanks in advance!
I haven't seen black in a while. I see khaki quite often but not black or olive. The black pair I have I had to have the employee take it off a mannequin. Let me know if you ever see olive in 30.

Why are guys in here so up in arms about what another man wears. Never seen people so insecure [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Adidas shoes and Nike sweats :x
Nike or Jordan shoes with adidas track pants :x

Who raise ya fools

Man up here in Canada I see the H&M pants in khaki and olive everywhere. Just saw the blacks for the first time today.

Adidas shoes and Nike sweats :x
Nike or Jordan shoes with adidas track pants :x

Who raise ya fools

I cringe when I see Adidas Tiro pants (huge stripes on the side) and Jordans or Nikes, but at the end of the day no one cares.

I only wear black TF pants anyways, and you cant even see the Nike check even though everyone knows its a TF pant and I still done care. Theres no real logo to ruin the image.

If it's a small indiscreet logo it aint that big a deal. Now if it's a huge logo with obvious branding that's a little different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom