ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnDS'd PBs yesterday. Achilles' tendon blister annoying me at work now

Thats odd, did you size down? .5 or full size?

Is it? I thought blisters were pretty common with the 350s. I consider myself a true 11 but have been getting 11.5 lately because my feet are getting wider so I stuck with the 11.

Well I got a 10.5 pb 2.0, I'm a true 11, and I've had 0 issues...I know everyones feet are different though. Lowcut socks? Or do you feel is pressing on your heel as you walk?

So i went to sneaker con today in cleveland and this one dude had some beat red octobers in my size that had no og box or receipt, he wanted to trade me for my DS pirate blacks. I almost bit the bullet on it but i thought it was too good to be true/fake. 10 minutes later, some herb traded him concords and a bunch of GRs for them and was flipping for $2000. I feel like this rn
always trade up. lol. i have so many grs. ive realized i dont need em or want em anymore. need to trade some pairs for some heat. 

UnDS'd PBs yesterday. Achilles' tendon blister annoying me at work now

Thats odd, did you size down? .5 or full size?

Is it? I thought blisters were pretty common with the 350s. I consider myself a true 11 but have been getting 11.5 lately because my feet are getting wider so I stuck with the 11.

Well I got a 10.5 pb 2.0, I'm a true 11, and I've had 0 issues...I know everyones feet are different though. Lowcut socks? Or do you feel is pressing on your heel as you walk?

Lowcut socks. I feel like heel issues happen to me more frequently than others though.

When it's Easter but you still got to stunt on kids while hunting for eggs

yeezy-season-3-showroom-2.jpg

it is common, at least for me anyway. my true size is 10.5, sized down to a 10 for all my yeezys. with the exception of the PB 2.0 cause of the additional padding, i cannot wear low cut/no show socks with my 350s. crew socks only. all it takes is like 10-15 minutes walking around in them and my heels are already blistering.

which is why im so happy i was able to get these PB 2.0s, can wear them a lot in the summer lmao

Hey fellas, in the market for
750's gray
350's TD, PB and MR

Just wondering what they fit like. I wear 9.5 in UB and 9 in PrimeKnit NMD. Should I stick to tts, size up or down?

Thanks for the input fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom