ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CALL BRAVADO - 877 687 4277

TELL THEM YOUR ORDER HASN'T BEEN SENT AND TO UPGRADE YOUR SHIPPING FOR FREE

(NOT SURE HOW EXPEDITED SHIPPING IS GONNA HELP WHEN THEY DON'T SHIP AT ALL BUT IT'S SOMETHING)

but someone was correct - Pop-up took all the merch n our Pre-Order were switched to Backorders (WEAK)

Whatever happened to the guy who was sending his pair into StockX and the USPS guy slapped the label right on the box. Did StockX still accept them?

I've been using goat for the past couple weeks now, it's been really smooth. Was thinking about going with stockx but I finally got approved for goat using my username here. Haven't run into any issues yet and was able to get rid of a lot of stuff I never planned on wearing again.

I've been using goat for the past couple weeks now, it's been really smooth. Was thinking about going with stockx but I finally got approved for goat using my username here. Haven't run into any issues yet and was able to get rid of a lot of stuff I never planned on wearing again.

ok.

Whatever happened to the guy who was sending his pair into StockX and the USPS guy slapped the label right on the box. Did StockX still accept them?
Yup, they took it without any problems and released my payout the same day the shoes arrived.  Their service team is GOAT.

2igdret.jpg
:wink:

Email response from customer support for my order:

[table][tr][td]Response Via Email (Michael P)[/td][td]03/29/2016 08:55 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hello,

Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 
We have been told that the Hoodies are to begin shipping this week, the T shirt orders were delivered to us first so they were fulfilled first. They should start shipping on or around Wed, customers will be notified by email when their order ships. We apologize for the delay. [/td][/tr][/table]
EDIT:
For ticket merch btw.

Last edited:
Email response from customer support for my order:

[table][TR]
[td]Response Via Email (Michael P)[/td]

[td]03/29/2016 08:55 PM[/td]

[/TR]
[TR]
[td]Hello,

Thank you for choosing Delivery Agent. 

We have been told that the Hoodies are to begin shipping this week, the T shirt orders were delivered to us first so they were fulfilled first. They should start shipping on or around Wed, customers will be notified by email when their order ships. We apologize for the delay. 
[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

EDIT:

For ticket merch btw.

Can second this. Got the same exact email today.

I see MR prices going slightly down for my size 10-10.5 (True size 11) but I'm not sure if it's worth it to get one MR or multiple Ultra Boosts (white 2x, grey) smh.

Also, is there a reliable place to do size trades? And how much would it cost?

From my understanding 750's you size down a full size from your True size. My boy got some 750's I might grab but I think I need size 10 but his is a 12.

I was just offered to buy a pair of DS PB 350's for 615$. They're legit, I saw that and I did a legit check with some others to be sure and they all said they are legit. Debating wheater to buy or not lol.

What kindve prices?

Theres a used 9.5 on GOAT for $700. If im payig that much for a shoe id rather pay more to get a DS pair. Prices are still around the same prices, though I do see an occasional pair on GOAT for $940-$980.

I was just offered to buy a pair of DS PB 350's for 615$. They're legit, I saw that and I did a legit check with some others to be sure and they all said they are legit. Debating wheater to buy or not lol.

What size? I would. You could always make some money off of them, or use them as trade bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom