ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crowds.gif

autobots-transform-roll-out-o.gif
Raffle_Tickets.gif
izfGnpC.gif

giphy.gif
latest

tired-cat.jpg
8532-spongebob-squarepants-waiting-episode-screencap-5x2.jpg

This is legendary man lmao :rofl:

Last edited:
That patch is not worth investing in a sneaker cleaning kit. Its on the inside of your foot... If it just has to look vnds just get an eraser and stiff brush.

Man i threw up all over my OT and scrubbed em to perfection with a toothbrush. Foh with all this nonsense lol

Last edited:
[emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9757[/emoji]️[emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

So i've got a question,

How well do you think that these SZN1 boosts will hold up in value? Seems like the trend is for Adidas to drop a crap ton of colors/variants/models from here on out (probably with increasing supply)

Do you think the OG run of 350s and 750s will be as iconic as what the Red October have become?

So i've got a question,

How well do you think that these SZN1 boosts will hold up in value? Seems like the trend is for Adidas to drop a crap ton of colors/variants/models from here on out (probably with increasing supply)

Do you think the OG run of 350s and 750s will be as iconic as what the Red October have become?

Why does value matter?

What makes you say Adidas is ever going to "drop a crap ton of colors/variants/models"? Sources?

Last edited:
Why does value matter?

What makes you say Adidas is ever going to "drop a crap ton of colors/variants/models"? Sources?
Why does value matter? Have you been on the internet in the past year or so? People see 'value' in this shoe, which is why they pay $700-$1300 on resale (350/750) to wear around.

and lol have you SEEN all the colors and variants that have been popping up with credible sources (kanye himself with those awful SPLY350)

Why does value matter? Have you been on the internet in the past year or so? People see 'value' in this shoe, which is why they pay $700-$1300 on resale (350/750) to wear around.

and lol have you SEEN all the colors and variants that have been popping up with credible sources (kanye himself with those awful SPLY350)

Lol. I'm asking why YOU care about value. Are you a reseller thinking you can make more money down the line? Are you thinking of picking up more pairs down the line?

SPLY 350 is still a 350. We also don't have any concrete sources that they are releasing. There have been a handful of legit joints that we have seen that have yet to release and we don't know if they ever will. You're sure Adidas is going to drop a ton of colors/variants? No legit sources to suggest that. Increasing supply? No sources for that either.

The YEEZY will always be a limited shoe to Adidas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom