ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question regarding ConfirmApp

Question 1 So if I sign up for confirmed app in Los Angeles, but I'll be out of town in another participating city will I be able to confirm in another participating city? Or I can only participate in the city I originally signed up for?

Question 2 If I sign up in Las Vegas, but I'm out of town(not in vegas) during the push notification (launch) will I still get the push notification to reserved? Since I'll still able to pick it up in person on the release date at las vegas. Thanks in advance

Reservation changed to June 8th wtf
mean.gif

don't tell me i have to keep checking this app cuz Adi wanna play games...

Might as well start complaining now 
laugh.gif

1st time 750's came in .5 sizes

This is gonna be interesting to see how they size.

maybe reason for Size Range on App?? 
nerd.gif

This going to be make the odds 100 more harder resell is going to be black 750,this is only going get worst,but 550 650 should be more widely available

Damn was excited they put up a zone for SF, turns out its for only those in SF city and not the entire SF bay area

Just left the Shoe Palace at Universal City. They won't have them, likely the Hollywood location and its FCFS. Said there's already a line :lol:

So forsure forsure theyre doing half sizes lol. I see in the app but i dont wanna be tricked last minute and they do and adidas call an audible last minute.

Like when the turtle doves dropped i wrote half sizes on raffle tickets and employees like yea we gettin halves

So forsure forsure theyre doing half sizes lol. I see in the app but i dont wanna be tricked last minute and they do and adidas call an audible last minute.

Like when the turtle doves dropped i wrote half sizes on raffle tickets and employees like yea we gettin halves

That's the employees playing u out. Not adidas lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom