ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a long list of people that fail with bots.

You know who doesn't fail.  The dudes selling bots for $500-$1500, they win regardless of who cops.
i think bot makers practice like this on other drops and try to use the bots for themselves to get as many yeezys as possible. Why charge whatever they can for a bot when they can get a yeezy and keep all the bread?

If I am a 10.5 in Nike/Jordan, should I go for a 9.5? Thanks this would be really helpful! Also for NMD's. Thanks!!!

Called a few stores in my area that said were getting em and of course clueless! Really hope that list is updated and not an old one. I know someone was saying that some of the stores on new list have closed now smh hopefully get concrete info on the stores that are getting em !

b54ei0.jpg
Wait the Gulf of Mexico gonna have these?

Man if yall miss out you def didnt even bother trying to cop 
mean.gif

Called a few stores in my area that said were getting em and of course clueless! Really hope that list is updated and not an old one. I know someone was saying that some of the stores on new list have closed now smh hopefully get concrete info on the stores that are getting em !

The list is definitely different than the triple black, but I never truly trust the adidas list. It had like 20 stores listen in NYC for the Oxford Tans and only like 5-6 were carrying them.

Or maybe they do actually get them but they just save them for employees, friends, and family.

The list is definitely different than the triple black, but I never truly trust the adidas list. It had like 20 stores listen in NYC for the Oxford Tans and only like 5-6 were carrying them.
You mean only 5-6 released them to the general public.

Adidas must have smartened up and told Kanye - you can have the clothes

No one bought that ish! [emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Season 1 was always going to be the only clothing line that was produced by adidas. That was known for a while. Was part of the deal to help ye get the brand off the ground. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom