ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaoooo this dude saw the assembly line vid and swears these gonna be plentiful [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yikes at those flat laces.

Last edited:
tumblr_lrhxm1CaBY1qbdmjeo1_400.gif

Kinda weird knowing places do raffles on Sunday -Tuesday yet still no word lol I feel like ( La) stores are gonna hold a one day raffle and call it quits at a random time

The highsnobiety list is false. Half the people on that list are not getting it. 

There are half sizes.

The soles glow like crazy.

Theres going to be a lot of salty people.

Real limited.

Which stores have you heard of that are doing this?

Undefeated did it with the last 750 release. Posted info on Instagram and deleted it 20 min later. Pacsun (if they get them and the list is semi accurate) ended raffles early because they "ran out"

But I mean, what else is there to except when it comes to these releases lol ohhh well...time to continue my ride on the L train.

How do these release on the adidas site? What time do they do releases? Do I refresh new arrivals page? Any help would be appreciated

How do these release on the adidas site? What time do they do releases? Do I refresh new arrivals page? Any help would be appreciated
You just search for "yeezy" or "kanye". At some point adidas will tweet that they are on sale. You just have to refresh the yeezy page and you will see a spinning wheel, where adidas redirects certain people to the product page. You don't have to refresh the page, while you're waiting to get selected.

Yea, cause I don't see any NY stores

#facts ... But still sad to see no footsites releasing ... Standing on line for 2 hours after work doesn't suit my mood too well.

Yup. I see this list as being inaccurate or the nyc area stores doing the confirmed app, footlocker family going back to confirmed or something..I hope it's the former

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom