ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time my city is in the confirmed app.  What are the odds of scoring on the app?  Thanks.

yo I seen an add to carts charging $400  and not even guarantee your pair. ridiculous , they want more money than the shoes cost.

yo I seen an add to carts charging $400  and not even guarantee your pair. ridiculous , they want more money than the shoes cost.
Yea almost all of the ATC services ive seen range from 350-450.... Not worth it IMO even though you get the refund

ATTN HOUSTONIANS:  This is what I've gotta so far.  With store reps that were willing to talk, gave me reason to believe that (the listed stores on adidas) are confirmed pickup location only.  
Im not from or going to Houston but this man is the GOAT

It looks like Adidas is trying to drive sales thru the confirmed app. Which is fine by me, keeps my sanity and gas costs in check.

Store in my city is getting them and they not on the list, but they backdoor pairs anyways, not even going to put in a raffle there, and they releasing them online too

The confirmed app wouldn't launch on jailbreak for me. Straight up told me "your device is jailbroken app won't work" or something to that effect :lol:
Now i have a stock phone and live in baltimore...not close to a zone and im not driving to philly wednesday just to register
That's weird cuz my 6S+ is jailbroken, iOS 9.1. I was able to register while in Anaheim, showed I was " in the zone" just fime?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom