ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOooooooo boooyyyy.... shout outs to the NT DENIM crew. I actually entered the RISE NY bar spittin' contest over on Twitter. Show some NT brotherly love and please boost the tweet so @RISENY will take notice. I entered for fun with no real expectation, but after hearing a lot of what has been posted, I think I might actually have a chance. THANKS FAM 
nthat.gif

im pretty sure it has nothing to do with how well you rap. think its a raffle

invalid captcha szn
That OG loop hole was patched releases back
tongue.gif

It doesn't work for Adidas releases that require a Captcha... otherwise it works.

invalid captcha szn
That OG loop hole was patched releases back
tongue.gif

It doesn't work for Adidas releases that require a Captcha... otherwise it works.

wonder if this little gui app will work for this release lol
Anyone know where i can get this gui app?

My buddy got the call from FTA South Lake as well. Looks like that raffle is legit.

I got through on confirmed app yesterday.

ATL is eatin'

the more raffles i enter , the more the L is gonna sting. 

Is it just me or anyone can relate ? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
yea I won white ovos there

White ovos & 750s are different tho, ofc both fetch resell & these places got leases & rent to pay at the end of the day.. I remember going there for the tb 750 knowing there wasn't a chance in hell I was getting picked

White ovos & 750s are different tho, ofc both fetch resell & these places got leases & rent to pay at the end of the day.. I remember going there for the tb 750 knowing there wasn't a chance in hell I was getting picked
yes but at the time white ovos were fetching around a g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom