ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be at the DC pride parade all day for work so I can just keep my phone on and disable sleep

you guys thing people abuse the end raffles and sign up like 20+ for 1 person
Nah 
wink.gif

Oh, be forgetting they in the UK sometimes lol. They say their calling people though. Imagine if you sleep through a yeezy call.
I wouldn't doubt it.
I slept through TWO raffle winning emails during the White NMD and Black city sock drop. Pretty crappy waking up, seeing that, getting hype, clicking link and seeing you were 1 hour late. Hope that doesnt happen to anyone else haha 

Welp that's enough work for today. I'll rely on ADC. I manually copped PBs and was able to cart TDs and Tans but I was at work both Fridays and their internet was crap. Got errors all over the place.

I slept through TWO raffle winning emails during the White NMD and Black city sock drop. Pretty crappy waking up, seeing that, getting hype, clicking link and seeing you were 1 hour late. Hope that doesnt happen to anyone else haha 

Damn. That would be lame. Hope it doesn't happen to anybody else cause I know I'd be livid. On the bright side, those who win raffles from end, have 2 hours to checkout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom