ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should make sure once you are in, your pair is secure, otherwise what is the ***** point?

Managed to get 2 pairs, one for myself and one for the roommate. One was on mobile chrome, other was on desktop firefox.

Both pairs I got I sat on the inventory not available error, and just hit try again once the stock was loaded.

First pair email confirmation came in at 10:20, second pair just came in now after tons and tons of refreshes and getting lucky. First pair I entered information manually, second pair was logged in.

This is my 6th pair, so I feel like if you know what to do you have a good shot at grabbing them, happy for everyone who got a pair.

8.5 gone from my cart. l for me but at last this release allowed me to get in after waiting for the splash screen :smh: adidas

Wow. So I layed my head down waiting for a tweet and it never came? When did folks start getting through?
I tried like 10 min after that random sold out screen on a tab I still had not refreshed. Sizes popped up and was able to check so smooth at 10:18

First time I got through on both the PC and Phone. Usually it's only my PC. That's PROGRESS! Gonna be even better for the next Yeezy release. 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom