ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty sure it was to lay bait for anyone who copped the first wave. They blocked every IP that cooked and the orders said "-DELETE"

If your order said that you are donezo. 

Luckily i got through again.
not true

i just wanna know how much these dudes are paying for the backdoor service... Aint no way stores are selling anywhere near retail.

This is from a dude in Detroit posting in a fb group

What's the Tag on the box with the Price

does it say which store.

i just wanna know how much these dudes are paying for the backdoor service... Aint no way stores are selling anywhere near retail.
spots were taking $1200-$1800 for backdoor pairs

no less

Last edited:
I'm still shocked I got through on my iPhone :lol:

I was trying on the iPad but every time I tried to checkout it kept giving me the error message....

After I placed the order on the iPhone I left the iPad alone and then later on I noticed I was able to cart 9 pairs but by then everything was sold out :smh:

If people werent lazy and would get up and check Adidas.com and their order status, they wouldnt think their confirmation email was enough to secure a pair. And if any body has proof their early order went through then post it up. 
Besides Racks n his rant bout his early pair not being cancelled

there's multiple people on IG and FB groups I've seen saying they placed early orders

and their status is still Processing Order

not Cancelled

YET...

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This ain't 1960

That $1 to make Nike shoes thing everyone says is a myth. Stop that.

beat me to it. hate when ppl holler "_________ only cost a $1 to make in China." people still aren't getting fair wages in comparison but between all the bad press and pushing social responsibility, companies have been forced to pay better wages and create better working environments for their overseas factories.

Last edited:
Nobody wanted to listen to me it's only 2200 in world,48 total at both adidas nyc.yyezy cost 72 dollars to make including pr

Last edited:
Wex said those numbers in that guys tweet, ~8500 are "grossly inaccurately low"

I think I'd believe him over some random

Last edited:
It's been kinda fun gents...  Going back to the pleasant UB life.    

Everyone enjoy your pairs if you have them and I hope everyone's online orders deliver.

Cheers!

(yeezy thread lurking-only engage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom