ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll do understand that SoleSupremacy doesn't have to offer size swaps? They're inconveniencing themselves by doing so. Hence they charge a fee for it.

Ya'll do understand that SoleSupremacy doesn't have to offer size swaps? They're inconveniencing themselves by doing so. Hence they charge a fee for it.

This

But they say 350$ for a swap I rather sell and call it a day must be cray I buying no way I'm going to 700$ To get my size.

exactly, if you're going to charge for a size swap, at least make it reasonable if the sizes in the transaction are close within range. It ain't like I was asking for a size 10 for a size 5 or something. And the way they were pricing the sizes up on the site, the half size difference was priced at the same price. So I figured ok maybe they only the $100-$150. But $300 is steep. 

This

But they say 350$ for a swap I rather sell and call it a day must be cray I buying no way I'm going to 700$ To get my size.

Of course, sometimes their fee may be unreasonable but it is what it is.

They have to take the shoe you want off the market.
Maybe they only have 1 pair in the size you want? But 6 pairs in the size you're sending in?
Hold it until they receive yours and then sell yours.
Obviously there are fees associated with the type of service.

Last edited:

TBs so damn undefeated 
nthat.gif
Only till the Chocolates drop.

Can't wait to see the side by side on that.
Indeed. Chocolates would be endgame 
nthat.gif

exactly, if you're going to charge for a size swap, at least make it reasonable if the sizes in the transaction are close within range. It ain't like I was asking for a size 10 for a size 5 or something. And the way they were pricing the sizes up on the site, the half size difference was priced at the same price. So I figured ok maybe they only the $100-$150. But $300 is steep. 
Which shoes and sizes were you swapping?  Just curious

Im guessing these solesupreme ppl are the only proven legitimate site that does size swaps.

If thats the case, then of course theyll gonna tax you hard on a service no one else provides.

They dont owe you **** lol

No prob....all 11.5. Confirm emails came out at 1:58, 2:06, 2:15 and 2:21est.
Got my confirmation for a size 9.5 at 1:56. Patiently waiting for mine to be shipped. They already charged me and you guys debunked the "-" error so I'm feeling good. After tomorrow though if I don't see any updates I'll start panicking. Was doing HW when they dropped and decided to try for fun and was surprised to be able to check out. Cmon Adidas this may be the first and only time I'll be able to cop YEEZYS for retail.

View media item 2068308

Bring on vanilla and choco!I'll trade half my chocolate for GITDS.YE should do all the 350s with GITD now,why tease us.Yes in January it was k own that there would be a GITD 750,but don't be surprised if he does a 750 TB GITD.I need a size 8 10 swap for 14 in the GITD.PLEASE PM

Last edited:

Really?

I thought the first time we found out was when Kim posted them glowing on her snap?

Or maybe thats when I found out lmao
lol yeah thats when you found out. Pics of the GG GITD have been circling since January . I still have it saved in my phone with the date labeled on to when I saved it. 

[thread="641717"] [/thread]
Weird because I said I understand that They are a consignment shop. And have to make money , and look out for the OS.  I get the process. No one is whining. I just more to weigh out at the end of the day. I think you head might be in the right place but you're coming off a little bitter. Business is business. But what's the point of having a forum for a type of sneaker if you can't discuss miscellaneous aspects such as size swapping pertaining to that sneaker.  

Not trying to come across too harshly bro, I just personally think $100-$150 for a legitimate size swap isn't too much to ask given how many different ways trades can go wrong.
The thing is a lot of us live in parts of the country where something like this isn't that easily accomplished locally.

You're from Ny so you have a lot more size swap/trade options locally than the average person and I can see why you think the cost isn't justified.

Thing is no legit shop is doing it for free :lol:

They are helping you get your size since you wanted to buy a different size. Maybe you might find someone to do a meet up for free but good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom