ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are wasting your time monitoring adidas. Even if theres a restock (hasn't really happened for any releases so far), you being first to know about it will still put you in queue with people that will find out minutes later. 

I bought from Grailed a couple weeks ago.. Seller sent fake yeezy so I filed a claim. Asked Grailed for help.. Their response "contact PayPal" lmao.

yeah their default response i got a few times was "well paypal has great buyer and seller protection." this was when a seller sold me something as ds when the item had stains and visible wear on it and a shoe that had a hole in them. grailed does nothing for you. those sellers are still on the site selling right now.

wouldn't a buyer trust GOAT more? because i think if the sale is over a certain price the sell sends it to them for a legit check...so you avoid the trouble of filing a claim via PayPal and all that

I buy and sell off of GOAT and never run into any issues. All shoes must go through them for their authentication check. Purchased DS TDs through them with no issues and have sold a lot of ultra boosts, flyknits, and 2 pairs of PBs.

I only feel safe buying "hyped" shoes through GOAT instead of eBay nowadays.

I buy and sell off of GOAT and never run into any issues. All shoes must go through them for their authentication check. Purchased DS TDs through them with no issues and have sold a lot of ultra boosts, flyknits, and 2 pairs of PBs.

I only feel safe buying "hyped" shoes through GOAT instead of eBay nowadays.

Yea i bought a pair of AM zeros from there and was quite pleased with the process. the only downfall is the wait for it to reach to you but its definitely worth it

I don't know if you guys have noticed but GOAT changed their shipping rates. They went from 2 day shipping with USPS to 3 day shipping. Back in February when I printed the shipping labels it would say 2 day now its just 3 days.

I don't know if you guys have noticed but GOAT changed their shipping rates. They went from 2 day shipping with USPS to 3 day shipping. Back in February when I printed the shipping labels it would say 2 day now its just 3 days.

they starting to get greedy... cheaper shipping and the transaction fees being implemented

So i pulled the trigger on a pair

Sent an offer as a joke lowballing and seller accepted :lol:

they starting to get greedy... cheaper shipping and the transaction fees being implemented
yeah i ain't happy about it but we all knew the previous method is completely unsustainable.. free shipping for sellers and charging just 9.5% transaction fee.. for low price sneakers they're losing money / breaking even at best.

dude's example up top.. GOAT is out over $1k on that botch up.. how many sneakers they gotta sell just to make THAT back?

So i pulled the trigger on a pair

Sent an offer as a joke lowballing and seller accepted
laugh.gif
hopefully jokes not on you and you gotta go through hassle of getting $ back

Uh oh... the package is here!

Setting up the camera and stuff before I open it. Im about to find out what $1,000 gets you on eBay. Pray for me Yeezus.

I shall, return...

Uh oh... the package is here!

Setting up the camera and stuff before I open it. Im about to find out what $1,000 gets you on eBay. Pray for me Yeezus.

I shall, return...
livestream or you won't have any witnesses  jk

ebay...although i was constantly watching size 10 on grailed and the GOAT app as well

and price was 1215

that wasn't really a low ball.... thats about what theyre going for. You should have went through GOAT or STOCK

Well either way im happy :lol:

GOAT is currently at 1345 for a 10

and StockX website layout is basura to me

Last edited:
livestream or you won't have any witnesses  jk

Lol. No can do. If they turned out to be fake, that ish will live on the internet in video format forever. I might become a meme, no thanks!

Charging my phone up. Didn't have enough juice. Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom