ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what's the point of consignment shops? If you follow FC's snapchat - EVERYDAY there is some preteen white boys or foreigners scooping up kicks at resell value. Just because you have the money today to buy at resell doesn't mean others do.

I wish no one had to pay resell... my post was actually against people wanting to raise the resale price back up... 1200 is already bad enough as is. I wish everyone that really wants yeezys could get them at retail and all the people that cop with only the intention of reselling would go away. I see what you are saying, but I think the amount of ppl looking to sell nd holding out to raise prices will be sitting on those for a while waiting... while more and more pairs of Yeezys drop.

Last edited:
Guys.. I ordered three pairs of 750s over the past two weeks and have none in hand. Down 4.1k and no tracking. Can someone please explain to me why it's so hard to give someone a stack away for some shoes?

Started my quest on June 13 and have yet one pair to call my own.

First guy, eBay. Threw an offer of $1100, got back $1150 all in. Pay June 16. Wait for tracking, June 20 comes. Hit with the "family emergency, out of town till 22nd-23rd." Ok I'll wait. 23rd comes, "oh my stock didn't arrive I'll have to refund you or you can wait till early July when fakes are out." Refund pls.

Second guy, eBay, too good to be true, but what the hell, worst is my money is tied up a few weeks. Which now it is. $975 invoiced shipped. Dude calls me, he "makes a mistake" by refunding me the first $975. Price drop to $900 for the inconvenience. I knew it was a trap but did it anyway cause hypebeast.

Third guy, Facebook sketchy profile fake name no pics, 11 friends. Threw in the $1100 all in offer, negotiate from $1200 down to final price of $1100 altogether. Sends relatively simple tagged pics in his car. Ok good to go, pay this past Monday. Let me note here he demands I pay Monday night versus Tuesday morning or he'll move on to the next guy. It's now Friday and I have a tracking number with "pre-shipment info sent to USPS" I currently asked him Thursday when he plans on getting it out to USPS, no response yet. 50% chance he ships, and another 50% chance I get bricks. Who wants to place bets?

And that folks is how you tie up money and have no yeezys to show for it. If anyone's feeling generous peep the sig? :D
Why not purchase from goat, stockX. **** even fc or ss, rif. I mean. I feel for you but damn. Go on goat right now and cop a pair for 1200

I wish no one had to pay resell... my post was actually against people wanting to raise the resale price back up... 1200 is already bad enough as is. I wish everyone that really wants yeezys could get them at retail and all the people that cop with only the intention of reselling would go away. I see what you are saying, but I think the amount of ppl looking to sell nd holding out to raise prices will be sitting on those for a while waiting... while more and more pairs of Yeezys drop.

I feel you 100%. I think we may be approaching that reality sooner than you think. I just copped my first Yeezys at retail! Everyone said the GGs were more limited but nobody showed any numbers. So looking at the resell market: either tons of people copped the GGs, the hype is dying on Kanye (doubt), or the market is over saturated with resellers (which still means more pairs were made available).

Still limited like all others but like I said before it's quite clear that A LOT (including myself) were first time purchasers at retail price and along with the obvious resellers, the market is flooded.

Obviously a lot of people like the color way and it's hyped but when so many pairs on the market its gonna drive the price down especially when desperate people are lowering the price every few hours just to get that sale.

Hype ain't dying down on yeezy man

Still limited like all others but like I said before it's quite clear that A LOT (including myself) were first time purchasers at retail price and along with the obvious resellers, the market is flooded.

Obviously a lot of people like the color way and it's hyped but when so many pairs on the market its gonna drive the price down especially when desperate people are lowering the price every few hours just to get that sale.

Hype ain't dying down on yeezy man
Maybe Adidas methods for release finally gave back some advantage to regular team manual people.

Maybe Adidas methods for release finally gave back some advantage to regular team manual people.
Good

Now we dont have 100k people using the old atc links. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel you 100%. I think we may be approaching that reality sooner than you think. I just copped my first Yeezys at retail! Everyone said the GGs were more limited but nobody showed any numbers. So looking at the resell market: either tons of people copped the GGs, the hype is dying on Kanye (doubt), or the market is over saturated with resellers (which still means more pairs were made available).

said this long time and i agree...everybody started selling for 1700+ then when nobody was really buying or when people started going less the price starts to decrease...even with the 350s the prices are going down...the line has been out for about 16 months..according to his vision, there is no way people will still be paying 1200+ for 350s when there are 10+ colors out there times the amount of inventory for each color way

Just wait a few months when the market on these gums drys up and fakes flood in

watch the prices soar then 

Anyone ever went a full size down in 350s?? I wanted to .5 size down but some size 8s just popped up and I'm curious if it's even worth meeting up to check them out.

Yo what's a good price for moonrocks and OT's in a size 12.5? Thanks in advance, have a great weekend everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom