ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this LOL these new resellers are trying to undercut each other when they clearly can't afford to sit on these sneakers. That's why resell is so low atm, these scared resellers are desperately undercutting each other to get rid of it.

The good thing is, most of the stock from these scared resellers are almost gone and the people that priced their pairs around $1200~ are getting snatched up by resellers.

On the bright side, prices are indeed going back up.

did you lower the price? Ive wondered how long it takes to update the price of your shoes? I only have one pair of yeezys listed on FC and ive been considering lowering the price
I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I didn't send a pair to FC I just meant that the size I have (10.5) is $1500 on FC. However, you can lower your price on there if you wish.

Like I said I got my pair for retail and plan on wearing them so I'm not really tripping. It's hard to get a picture of. Imagine you're looking down at the shoe, you can see white and red from the tag through the holes in the toe box.

It was a lot worse covering a wider area when I first got them but I took a safety pin and was trying to move the tag around and made it less visible. Probably covered like 30% more space than it does now when I first got them.

Last edited:
Nah it's beneath the top layer of suede but above the layer of mesh or whatever that material is that you can feel from the inside is. Would have to take the shoe apart to get it out. 

The hair in the sole is pretty minor as well, not even worth taking photos of. I thought it was dirt but noticed it was actually in the sole when I sat there for like 3 minutes trying to scrub it off.

Like I said I got my pair for retail and plan on wearing them so I'm not really tripping. It's hard to get a picture of. Imagine you're looking down at the shoe, you can see white and red from the tag through the holes in the toe box.

It was a lot worse covering a wider area when I first got them but I took a safety pin and was trying to move the tag around and made it less visible. Probably covered like 30% more space than it does now when I first got them.
I would take a sewing needle and GENTLY try to scratch the area of the paper that is showing through the hole. like in a gentle circular motion. That way u would get rid of theareas showing almost making it unnoticeable without damaging the shoe at all.

If the paper moves around in the future, you can repeat the process.

Oh please. Feels horrible after a few hours? Usually my go to is Zara, I dont wear denim too much and they feel fine. Dont be a princess. I was into the whole raw denim: APC, Nudies, blah blah and not really into em like that anymore. Hell one of my favorite light wash jeans are from Gap.

Its NEVER about the brand.

you're right. it's not about the brand, it's about the quality of the denim and how it's cut, how it fits. you don't get the quality and the right cut, the right elastic, the right thickness of denim from a cheap brand. with denim you get what you pay for.

think I'll just leave it at that now. continue to live in your misinformed ignorance if you want. ultimately, it's not like I'm sitting here caring. I'm drinking beer, nice sunny day in England, a legendary paradise. I sensationally won my independence last week, and I'm about to watch England progress to the Euro 2016 quarter finals later by beating Iceland. good times.

[emoji]127865[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOLOLOL

leaving the EU is a win. I voted out, all sane people voted out. all insane people voted remain. do the tally is one L this week, not 2.

funny @ people actually thinking the EU is a good thing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

righteo. off to bed now.
Keep telling yourself that bro.

sick.gif

350 V2 has been postponed again, only Infants will drop in August

Which colorway for the infants?

I can't imagine people going out of their way to cop and possibly pay resell for the infants only for their kids to grow out of them in a new months. Then again, these are Yeezy's.

Having a really hard time trying to justify to my girl about me spending 1100$ on the gg 750's. Then again I can't really blame her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom