ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the love ppl. appreciated. if anybody needs a person to go into debate and help them at any time and offer my opinion I'm the man to call. in the 1st World War I would have been one of the soldiers that just went over the top 1st, and quickly killed several of the bad guys before valiantly being shot dead myself. in the Middle Ages, I would have been one of the executioners that said "do you renounce the Scottish flag William Braveheaaarrrt" in a strong English Accent, before hailing the crowd, spinning the giant lever, and breaking Mel Gibson in half as his French girlfriend looks on in tears. I simply do as I want.
Pay attention kids.  This is what popping pills or going off your meds looks like.  Only someone in the early stages of schizophrenia could make sense of this.

wait if finally over! pair from goat came in today
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

thanks for the love ppl. appreciated. if anybody needs a person to go into debate and help them at any time and offer my opinion I'm the man to call. in the 1st World War I would have been one of the soldiers that just went over the top 1st, and quickly killed several of the bad guys before valiantly being shot dead myself. in the Middle Ages, I would have been one of the executioners that said "do you renounce the Scottish flag William Braveheaaarrrt" in a strong English Accent, before hailing the crowd, spinning the giant lever, and breaking Mel Gibson in half as his French girlfriend looks on in tears. I simply do as I want.

Can i have some of what you're smoking?

How long did it take to get to ya? Just took the plunge off GOAT for my first pair of Yeezys. Seller confirmed about an hour ago

Mine took a week exactly both times (MR's a couple months ago, 750's last week).

I live in NYC and GOAT is based in Cali. Im assuming both my sellers were from Cali as well since I had a relatively short turnaround.

I could only imagine if the seller and buyer were both from NYC, they would have their shoes shipped to Cali for authentication then sent back to NYC to you.

Last edited:
Mine took a week exactly both times (MR's a couple months ago, 750's last week).

I live in NYC and GOAT is based in Cali. Im assuming both my sellers were from Cali as well since I had a relatively short turnaround.

I could only imagine if the seller and buyer were both from NYC, they would have their shoes shipped to Cali for authentication then sent back to NYC to you.
Ya I can't complain too much....still feeling crazy for doing it but at least I'm not worried about getting ripped off on the bay with these cats with 0-3% feedback 

Depends on the size. Haven't been keeping up with the TB's, but that is what MR's are averaging.
a 10 in TBs and 10.5 in MRs.

$1200 sounds about right in that size. There is a size 10.5 MR's on GOAT for $1100 right now. That is the cheapest I found them and you'll have a peace of mind knowing they're authentic.

Edit: Checked out StockX and size 10.5 MR's is for $1389.

Last edited:
My first yeezy boost 750 i tried to get size 10 because I have a wide feet but look at the difference between my supreme blazer size 10 and the 750. I should've went with a 9.5.

$1200 sounds about right in that size. There is a size 10.5 MR's on GOAT for $1100 right now. That is the cheapest I found them and you'll have a peace of mind knowing they're authentic.

Edit: Checked out StockX and size 10.5 MR's is for $1389.

My MR's were $1150 from Goat. Coudnt find em cheaper but I have seen used pairs (9.5) on Goat for $900-$1000.

They do fit the snuggest out of all my pairs but nothing that would make me want to size swap...but also enough to make me consider opting for my TTS for future 350's.

My first yeezy boost 750 i tried to get size 10 because I have a wide feet but look at the difference between my supreme blazer size 10 and the 750. I should've went with a 9.5.
Speaking of the Supreme Blazer some very nice custom yeezy 350's at 1:56 with that quilted pattern.

Last edited:
If you have a wide foot it might have been good that you went TTS cause they are kinda hard to get into. Not narrow for me but I dont have a wide foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom