ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone chime in? my TD are sz 9 and fit good, my MR are 8.5 and fit a bit tight, looking to get TB 750s, should i go 8 or 9. I also have narrow feet.
I personally would go with an 8, I have a 9.5 in OT 350s and they fit good, but I am swimming in my size 9 TB 750s. 

^
roll.gif

yeah I think I will do that. I honestly wanted to offer solesupremacy supreme camo + moonrocks for 750 gums but they said they wont take the camos and are only offering 900 for the mr's soo...stockx it is
Wow, i would do that trade.  Are you trying to move size 18s?  hahaha

http://www.seganerds.com/2013/11/06/sega-sued-for-rigging-key-master-vending-game/

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3S...5LWFlNzYtOTMxNGY0M2ZlNjE1/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Here's the article bout the Key Master game being rigged and the link to the manual to show the setting options to do so...

Have Fun next time your in LV at UN trying to win!

just keep this in mind!
A few Internet detectives tracked down the game’s manual  and have discovered two key settings that prove the game is rigged. The first is called “compulsory upper deviation,” where the default setting is set to 1.6mm. One person believes this means the key will move 1.6mm higher or lower than the player set it to go. The other setting is called “payout rate,” where the default value is one prize per 700 credits. This is exactly what Brown asserts the game is doing in his lawsuit.
It's common knowledge that this is the way the game functions though

http://www.seganerds.com/2013/11/06/sega-sued-for-rigging-key-master-vending-game/

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3S...5LWFlNzYtOTMxNGY0M2ZlNjE1/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

Here's the article bout the Key Master game being rigged and the link to the manual to show the setting options to do so...

Have Fun next time your in LV at UN trying to win!

just keep this in mind!

A few Internet detectives tracked down the 
game’s manual
 and have discovered 
two key settings that prove the game is rigged
. The first is called “compulsory upper deviation,” where the default setting is set to 1.6mm. One person believes this means the key will move 1.6mm higher or lower than the player set it to go. The other setting is called “payout rate,” where the default value is one prize per 700 credits. This is exactly what Brown asserts the game is doing in his lawsuit.

But people win daily at the machine, referring to UN. it's all luck and how much money is in the machine. Pretty much have to play at the right time.

And I know because I won from one of those machine for sneakers, not any high priced good pair of kicks :smh:

But people win daily at the machine, referring to UN. it's all luck and how much money is in the machine. Pretty much have to play at the right time.

And I know because I won from one of those machine for sneakers, not any high priced good pair of kicks :smh:

yeah its about the time you go in there. i went to the UN during the fourth of july holiday and spent about 60 and the person after me spent bout 140 then i seen someone that was in there win later that evening on their IG

apparently gf decided to buy me a pair of the bb1840. she immediately told me after purchase how she bought it at almost 1.3 on stockx, the next pair being at least 200-300 more so it was a good deal. 10minutes after, she received an email that the trade was cancelled because of suspicious activity. she called her bank, and bank claims the charge was good but merchant (stockx) was the one who cancelled. she emailed, waited a couple of hours before a reply which required her id. jst now she received email that all's good but now the pair's gone. LOL. asking stockx if they decided to 'reserve' the pair due to the pending transaction and they jst reply it's not in their hands if the buyer decides to unlist their item. so yeah

apparently gf decided to buy me a pair of the bb1840. she immediately told me after purchase how she bought it at almost 1.3 on stockx, the next pair being at least 200-300 more so it was a good deal. 10minutes after, she received an email that the trade was cancelled because of suspicious activity. she called her bank, and bank claims the charge was good but merchant (stockx) was the one who cancelled. she emailed, waited a couple of hours before a reply which required her id. jst now she received email that all's good but now the pair's gone. LOL. asking stockx if they decided to 'reserve' the pair due to the pending transaction and they jst reply it's not in their hands if the buyer decides to unlist their item. so yeah
Man that sucks... I was afraid of the same thing happening on Goat since the price I got my pair for was about $200 less than the next cheapest pair of the same size.

mean.gif

That's why you mess with GOAT... Just saying

You would think being from Detroit/Michigan that I would prefer stockX but goat is much better IMO

yeah its about the time you go in there. i went to the UN during the fourth of july holiday and spent about 60 and the person after me spent bout 140 then i seen someone that was in there win later that evening on their IG

It's a high volume store, thousands are going into that machine. You can see a ton of people have won more than 10 times. It's all about timing and luck

The Keymaster machines have a set payout just like a slot machine.  Odds and payout are going to be different depending on your state (some states regulate them just like slot machines).

If you're someone that wouldn't be comfortable putting your money in a slot machine then you should never touch these "games".

It's honestly no different than gambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom