ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't remember the interview too much, but i remember they were hoping ot make like 30 or 40% on their money? so they probably paid more than 6 or 7.

Yeah but that profit margin i think is what he told his "investors". Then of course he still has his cut but yeah maybe closer to $1000.

He likely paid an average of at least $1,000 a pair. His investment was sound but people like him that aren't really into shoes have no idea why hype is higher on some releases and not on others.

Worst case scenario for him is he can find another bulk buyer like him to take the pairs for what he paid.

Thats probably the most... anything over that would be a much much bigger risk of a loss for him so it wouldnt make sense even if he thinks marker will be $1500-$2000. He probably based his forcast on TB and not OG grey.

He likely paid an average of at least $1,000 a pair. His investment was sound but people like him that aren't really into shoes have no idea why hype is higher on some releases and not on others.

Worst case scenario for him is he can find another bulk buyer like him to take the pairs for what he paid.
isnt that what the dude on NT "dareal" is doing? paying resell to hopefully resell for more later?

Last edited:
Apparently there was a small restock over at JD. This was confirmed by their customer service saying: "There may have been stock temporarily available from returns, thanks." which was sent out couple of hours ago. This is a month after too. wow. Anyway here's the link to the actual tweet:  . Then 

Last edited:
Apparently there was a small restock over at JD. This was confirmed by their customer service saying: "There may have been stock temporarily available from returns, thanks." which was sent out couple of hours ago. This is a month after too. wow. Anyway here's the link to the actual tweet:  . Then 

LOL people return yeezys? You would think they would just flip them rather than store return / ship it back, lose shipping cost just to get s refund

More and more of these China dudes with "authentic" looking 350 V2 of whatever

First time we see a huge GR? Just odd that so many are leaking so early

I wouldn't call that a restock probably just random
pairs from canceled orders

Yeah but that profit margin i think is what he told his "investors". Then of course he still has his cut but yeah maybe closer to $1000.
Thats probably the most... anything over that would be a much much bigger risk of a loss for him so it wouldnt make sense even if he thinks marker will be $1500-$2000. He probably based his forcast on TB and not OG grey.

This dude buys clearance shoes from my local outlets.

He's delusional.

Spends his whole trip scanning barcodes to see what they end at on eBay and then buys his 10 per style with his friend.

The homie at the outlet said he took a loss on the yeezys because they haven't been moving and he paid 1100 a pair.

He's delusional.

Spends his whole trip scanning barcodes to see what they end at on eBay and then buys his 10 per style with his friend.

The homie at the outlet said he took a loss on the yeezys because they haven't been moving and he paid 1100 a pair.
Hahaha!  Damn...  Reminds me of that shoezeum dude... 
laugh.gif

He's delusional.

What a clown. Lol

If i'm a true size 11.5, could I get away with a size 12 in the grey/gum 750s or would my feet be swimming in those?

I bought a yeezy 350 PB on stockx last week, seller sent it to them and it wasn't authentic, got refunded. Be careful out there buying these

So what you are saying is... StockX worked exactly how it was supposed to?

I'm saying when buying outside of shops be careful if you don't know fakes, because ppl are bold enough to sell on these sites
But like dude said, something like this should make you even more comfortable using StockX for a purchase.

This is exactly what someone that doesn't know how to determine if a pair is fake should use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom