ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contemplating buying the infant TD 350s so I can say I have a pair of TDs. Either that or turn them into a rear view mirror ornament. Maybe even a keychain haha

Even the slightest unzip on those zipper cuff pants looks terrible to me. Only ever seen em look decent when fully zipped.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Contemplating buying the infant TD 350s so I can say I have a pair of TDs. Either that or turn them into a rear view mirror ornament. Maybe even a keychain haha
I'd be paranoid for someone to break into my car. Tucking it away when I leave my car would be too much of a hassle :rofl: but that keychain idea though :nerd:

hey guys anyone with the yeezy season 1 zip hoodie has any opinion about it ? i m about to cop one for 250$ and wondering if its worth it 

A higher up at the production company I was working at today brought his kids in and one of them had some painfully fake TDs on. Didn't have the heart to ask him about em. They were mall kiosk level though. 
laugh.gif

A higher up at the production company I was working at today brought his kids in and one of them had some painfully fake TDs on. Didn't have the heart to ask him about em. They were mall kiosk level though. 
laugh.gif
Not worth it, there are people that would argue up and down that infant/kid size yeezys were already for sale but just sold out and their "plug" assured them the pair is real.

Hi could someone please help me out?
I'm a women's 8, eur39 and I wear GS7 for my J3's and J4's. Should I go with a 5.5 or 6 on yeezys?

Thank you xx

I'm a women's 8, eur39 and I wear GS7 for my J3's and J4's. Should I go with a 5.5 or 6 on yeezys?

Thank you xx

Those GS7 dont fit big on you? Im a 8.5 womens shoes and wear GS7, EU40 AJ/Nike

Last edited:

Thank you xx
Use this.  You are likely a 6.5 US but could also fit a 6.

Last edited:

Thank you xx
you should go with no lube and break yourself in nicely cuz that price gonna be....

There's abit of room for my AJs but they still feel comfortable :smile:

Thank you for your reply!

View media item 2121228
Thank you for the reply - some have said I should get a 6 and others said I should get a 5.5 so I'm still unsure..

Last edited:
It depends on the shoe though, I saw someone recently break down and sell a size 6 GG for $1200.

Not really sure what they are going for but it seemed a lot more reasonable than what people wanted a month ago.

you should go with no lube and break yourself in nicely cuz that price gonna be....

It's gonna come with a hefty price tag but my birthday's this month and I haven't went sneaker shopping in awhile hahaha

There's abit of room for my AJs but they still feel comfortable
smile.gif

Thank you for your reply!

Thank you for the reply - some have said I should get a 6 and others said I should get a 5.5 so I'm still unsure..
Listen to @mehoneydee, she would know.  Go with the 6 US which is 5.5 UK.

Last edited:
It's gonna come with a hefty price tag but my birthday's this month and I haven't went sneaker shopping in awhile hahaha
lol if you live near a consignment shop like flightclub try them on if possible. Everyone here can suggest you a correct size but only you know how you like your shoes to fit and you won't know that until you wear them

lol if you live near a consignment shop like flightclub try them on if possible. Everyone here can suggest you a correct size but only you know how you like your shoes to fit and you won't know that until you wear them

Sadly I don't live in the US at all.. Thus I'm afraid about choosing the wrong size, but thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom